Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call BTVA's newest feature. Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 10-29-2015   #1
farsite3

Default Steins;Gate Movie full Fandub. Need auditions.

Hi. I have been working hard on a full fandub of the Steins;Gate movie. Funimation has just kept pushing the official release back for so long, I decided to just do it myself. Anyways, I am dedicated to this project, know my way around both audio and video editing software, and have directed live action film before (obviously not feature length...)

Anyways, because I want to make this top-notch, I want to get in as many auditions as I can. However, I do not want you to audition unless you are committing to being able to work on it with me.

I don't require that you have watched the show previously, but it will greatly increase your chances of successfully imitating the english VA. All of the lines are picked from scenes in the show, and I usually pick them from a part with a certain emotion in mind, to get an idea of how you would perform the character, not just some reading off lines normally. This movie will be featured on youtube, and is sure to gain you some recognition since there is a large crowd waiting for the dub...

If you haven't watched the show, and are interested in auditioning, it isn't long, and I HIGHLY reccommend it to you. It is almost unanimously called one of the best shows of all time by those who have finished it. It starts off a little slow, but REALLY picks up and the second half is a non-stop emotional rollercoaster. Besides, if you are going to audition, knowing the mannerisms and personalities of the characters you are auditioning helps.

The link is:
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...ja-Vus-Burden/
farsite3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
auditions, dub, farsite3, movie, steins;gate