Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 05-15-2020   #481
imjustagrocerybag

Smile Re: The "Say Hello to Everyone" Introduction MEGA THREAD for New Members

Hello! My name is Alfredo Magbual! I'm new to voice acting and am just enjoying it as a hobby for now but I'd like to peruse it as a career sometime in the future. I hope to make tons of new friends here )

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCQ..._as=subscriber

You can also find me on Twitter @justagrocerybag
imjustagrocerybag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020   #482
snowchips

Default Re: The "Say Hello to Everyone" Introduction MEGA THREAD for New Members

Hi Guys, hope everyone is well and safe in these times. I'm a newbie to this site and have never done voice acting but have always had a keen curiosity in it.

I used to be an anime junkie in all of my teenage years but that waned into my adult years, now I only watch one or two animes here and there. But the little hidden interest into voice acting had stayed.

I'm not sure what I want to get out of this, I think I just want to explore it, learn about it from others and have fun. I just stumbled on this site from a quick google search, so nice to meet you all
snowchips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020   #483
SwordMaster

Default Re: The "Say Hello to Everyone" Introduction MEGA THREAD for New Members

Hello, Swordmaster here

I知 17 years old, my birthday is on September, I love animes, cartoons, films and video games. I知 hoping to be getting along with someone here. And I also hope that I might get to enjoy here on Behindthevoiceactors.
Old 08-13-2020   #484
TexasSweetAngel

Hello, Everyone. Just Joined Yesterday. Huge Fan Of The Resident Evil Games And Silent Hill Games. Silent Hill 2 Is One Of My Favs. So I知 Glad To Introduce Myself. 😉
TexasSweetAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020   #485
RayMan225

Default Hi, I'm new here

So, just joined a few minutes ago, got no idea what I'm doing, where to go, what to say, have absolutely no experience in voice acting, no training, no practice, and, quite frankly, feel kinda lost. For a long time I've had a moderate interest in voice work, though no ambition to act upon it in any way. Recently, however, my interest in vocal work has piqued. I have received many compliments from complete strangers, encouragement from friends and co-workers, and have nothing better to do with my time.

I've done some light research into voice acting, but without knowing where to even start I feel like a blind man walking into a labyrinth. Some advice would be greatly appreciated, perhaps a nudge in the correct direction or even a slap in the face and a shout to tell me what I've done wrong.

I understand that I may seem like I'm getting in over my head, and perhaps I am, but I know something like this isn't as simple as some random person with a crappy microphone making it to the big leagues. I feel inspired, motivated even, and want a taste of what it's like to be the voice behind a beloved character, to speak their words and feel their emotions. I'll start as small as I have to, I feel ambitious about this, but not so much so as to pour my very soul into this new life style.

Also, I haven't done anything noteworthy with my life thus far, so I figured that perhaps this is as good a start as any.
RayMan225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020   #486
WannurSyafiqah74

i just made this account today. anyway hai i am wannursyafiqah74, or just wannur
professional dork, won't plan to be active here much .

i made this account because i got rlly bored, wanted to read random cast listings, and then went to the forums... apparently there's an entire thread dedicated to posting ideal voices for characters?

... ah yes, the dream cast category where i can post my voiceclaims and be a doofus about it /lh

anyway have a great day y'all!!!!!

Last edited by WannurSyafiqah74; 02-25-2021 at 08:22 PM.
WannurSyafiqah74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020   #487
Scream

Smile Hi there!

Hello! I don稚 Really know what I知 doing.
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021   #488
Puffmain07

Hello, I知 Puffmain07! I came here to indulge in my favorite media. I also plan to make requests for movies and TV shows that are not currently in BTVA.
Puffmain07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021   #489
xoltarr424

Hello,

My name is Xoltarr424, and I'm glad to be here. When I first looked on this site, I was amazed at the talent that I recognized from the countless hours of anime, sci-fi, fantasy, and gaming.

With that being said, I am currently an aspiring voice actor with my own YouTube channel that has started growing over the past year. I do a variety of voices or impressions. One that has blown up my channel a bit is an impression of the Scooby-doo laugh. Among others, I've done a few Optimus Prime impressions along with a few Star Wars. It is such a joy to express myself in that way, and I do it in admiration while adding my own flair to it as well.

I follow the likes of so many people from the likes of Kevin Conroy to Christopher Sabat. And from females, Jennifer Hale to Jamie Marchi. Witchblade was so awesome. Then of course, there's Yuyu with Laura Bailey. The list goes on lol.

Once again, I wanted to say thanks for having this wonderful forum alive, and I look forward to seeing what allnit has to offer.
xoltarr424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021   #490
Michaelsar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffmain07 View Post
Hello, I知 Puffmain07! I came here to indulge in my favorite media. I also plan to make requests for movies and TV shows that are not currently in BTVA.
Hi, Puffmain07! Welcome to the site.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adaptation, advice, anime, assistance needed, audition, avengers emh, bad english, british, english, enthusiasm, french, friendly, girl, graphic design, hello there, horror movie director, introduction, introductions, jeff bennett, joe winko, kazutoification, let's dub, linguist, london, music, nerd, new member, new user, newbie, noob, please be nice, pokemon, presentation, scooby-doo, shared account, sims 2, skype, snes, song, translation, voice acting, voice acting actor, voice actor, voice actress, voice training, wii