Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Voice Actors > General Voice Actor Discussion

General Voice Actor Discussion General discussion about the actual people behind the voices should go here.

Old 10-21-2018   #1
Brasikona

Default Czech Voices - Mafia II

Hey guys. Well, I'm interested in dubbing / voice acting since 2013 and Mafia is the main reason. I really like a concept of videos "Characters and Voice Actors" (GTA, Assassin's Creed and so many other games), so I decided few years ago to make our Czech versions, because we have many great games and great language versions. But this is a little bit special, because we spent time with a searching and we identificated almost every character, every person, who is in the game. And we know theirs czech voice actors.

I'm sharing this here, because I think it should be interesting to compare English (or another version - Spanish, German, French...) and Czech, the language of the game's origin. I put English subtitles in the video (in the complete version I'm going to finish them asap).

So, what do you think?

In my opinion it's one of the best czech games dubbing, but I know you can feel it differently. But you must admit, that some voice actors are really similar to their characters - it's strange, because it's just a coincidence - the original language of Mafia II is English and not Czech, that was just in the first Mafia game.

SHORT VERSION: https://youtu.be/EcV_5vmaFKQ
COMPLETE CAST: https://youtu.be/9Y76Xy79FFw
Brasikona is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
czech, dabing, dubbing, game, mafia