Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 09-04-2015   #1
TailoftheDevil

Cool To Love-Ru Abridged

Hello, and welcome to my project, To Love-Ru Abridged! I'm TailoftheDevil, and I'm relatively new to abridging, so I wanted to break into it with one of my favourite series.

I've set up a Casting Call here:

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...e-Ru-Abridged/

All characters from the entire series from Season 1 all the way up until the currently airing episode and beyond of To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd are up for auditioning. At the moment, there's 30 characters up for the taking!

Recording Details:

I will need your files/recordings to follow these guidelines. If they’re a little bit off, I can work on them in post using FL Studio or Adobe Audition, but it’ll save me some time if they’re ready to go straight out of the box.

• Acceptable formats: WAV, mp3 (320kbps or higher/VBR), FLAC

• File names: Name your files in a structure similar to this [character-name_line1_username], using an example would be yuuki-rito_line1_tailofthedevil. This helps me organise files and search for lines faster.

• A high-quality microphone is necessary. Condenser or similar microphones are great. As an example, I will be using a Blue Yeti microphone for my lines, but I’ve heard the Blue Snowballs are pretty good and a cheaper alternative.

Due to BtVA Rules, I've had to edit/censor some of the lines.
WARNING: There will be cases of swearing/vulgar language in this series. Please keep this in mind before auditioning.

If you would like to see the uncensored audition script, here is the link to my Drive with the files on it:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3c&usp=sharing

Thanks for viewing, and Good Luck!

Tags
abridged, female, male, to love ru, toloveru