Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 10-09-2017   #1
Gicaldo

Lightbulb Animated Superhero Action Comedy (Casting Call)

The world is full of superheroes. And to his chagrin, John isn't one of them.

He wants to be famous. He wants to be popular. Instead, he has to watch as all superheroes around him are adored by just about everyone, while he stays a loser. Until one day, he's had enough. A self-induced accident (well, more or less) gives him superpowers, and so he goes on to collect glory! Uh, I mean, selflessly fight for the innocent civilians without expecting a reward.

But even though his reasons are selfish, it doesn't really matter, right? Superhero is superhero... right?

We need so many roles that you're almost guaranteed to get some kind of role, even if it's just the noises of the crowd or a one-shot character. But yeah, if you're a talented voice actor and aren't expecting payment, then we may be your crew!
Old 11-08-2017   #2
Isaak Wells

Default Re: Animated Superhero Action Comedy (Casting Call)

I'd love to part of this.

Check out my demos here.
If you hear anything you like, let me know!

https://soundcloud.com/isaakwells/sets/demo-reels
Old 11-09-2017   #3
Gicaldo

Default Re: Animated Superhero Action Comedy (Casting Call)

****, I really like your voice!

Unfortunately, the casting for the first Episode is already finished, but as the series goes on, more characters will be added. If you're interested, make an account on Casting Call Club (since that's where I now do the main casting) and follow my project there (same name as here), so you should be notified whenever I post a new character.

I have to take back that you're almost guaranteed to get a role: due to the huge amount of auditions I got over there, it's impossible to find a role for everyone. But you have a good voice and seem to be a good voice actor, so your chances are good for getting the role.

Also, one of the voice actors for a minor character just won't reply, or send me the lines, or anything at all, so if he doesn't answer by the time we need his lines, you can have his role. Since he only appears in the first episode, that would still leave you the possibility of applying for further roles.

Tags
action, animation, superheroes