Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Animation Central > Cartoon Network

Cartoon Network Discuss Cartoon Network Shows

Old 04-03-2014   #11
Music Meister

Default Re: Ben 10 Omniverse

That's a good theory with Darkstar, the last time we saw him was with Charmcaster. Don't know who Adwaita is
Music Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014   #12
Polyester Funk

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Adwaita

The turtle guy who was the former ruler of Ledgerdomain. Charmcaster overthrew him. He was voiced by John DiMaggio before, but this time Steve Blum. Don't know if that change will stay since John is still on the show.
Polyester Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014   #13
TheLemsterPju

I know a lot of people don't like this interpretation of Ben, but I've love the character regardless of being him being a jerk to everyone. He's such a likable jerk and such a memorable character that I can't help but sympathize with him.

I'm sort of the same way towards some of the Spongebob characters.....Yeah. Really.
TheLemsterPju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014   #14
Music Meister

Vampire Strikes Back was really good.
I feel this episode could have worked better has a two parter but I enjoyed it. Lord Transyl was a great villain, very menacing. Was caught off guard that it was David Kaye instead of Steve Blum.
Was much clearer that Dorn gave Victor an accent and man it worked well.
Whampire was cool but I think Slampire would have worked better.
Oh and that moment between Rook and Rad in the beginning was really awesome, thought Rook would threaten Rad.

Overall, no big complaints
Old 04-12-2014   #15
Polyester Funk

"The Vampire Strikes Back" was a nice episode. I agree that it could have been stretched out to two parts. Oddly enough they had this three-part Monster arc, but Lord Transyl seemed a bit rushed being in only one episode. I would have liked to have seen more of him and also Viktor, Kuphulu, Crujo and Scout. Whampire was OK, though I want to see what else he's capable of besides flight and mind control. I mean, I don't know if he has other powers, but I want to see him fight without using others to do so. I'm sure he can, cuz Lord Transyl seemed pretty intimidating.

I would have liked to have found out why the Vladats went extinct. I can only think that the other races destroyed them because they no longer wanted to be mind controlled or drained of energy.

So, will Whampire be harmed by sunlight(or light in general) cuz didn't Ben use Ghostfreak out in broad daylight in "Bengeance Is Mine"? Does the Omnitrix negate their weaknesses? I don't remember it being brought up before. Maybe I'll have to check the Wiki.

Edit: I just checked the Wiki and Derrick J. Wyatt states that sunlight can harm Whampire. And I also forgot about that sonic explosion that he used when all of the other characters were on top of him. So he does have another power.

Last edited by Polyester Funk; 04-12-2014 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-14-2014   #16
TheLemsterPju

"Catfight". Hilarious episode.

The best bits of humor came from Rath, my favorite Ben 10 alien form, under the control of Niancy Chan.

The plot was completely predictable and silly, which in this case I can forgive it.

I didn't like the bickering between the female characters. That was a little annoying.

Rook had some good lines. Once again proving how great of a character he is in this show.

Overall a decent episode.
Old 04-15-2014   #17
Music Meister

Catfight was a good episode, I always enjoyed when episodes use mostly female characters.
I think Ben was a bit too dumb in the begining, one of my major complaints is they seem to be inconstant with how mature/immature Ben is. Still it provided some good laughs.

I like Ester, on top of being a really cool character she is a good love interest for Ben (better than Juilet, who I always hated)

Loomis and Attea back and forth was okay, I would have actually liked a battle between them.

Rath can eithe rbe funny or annoying to me and this is one of his best moments.

The episode could have been better, it would have been funny if Loomis or Attea tried ways to seduce Ben and failing. Doing stuff that's considered sexy on their planet but weird on theirs. I think Nychan over stayed her welcome towards the end.

Overall, a decent filler episode.

Oh and THERE WAS A MAKICARP IN THIS EPISODE!
Old 04-19-2014   #18
Polyester Funk

"Catfight" was a fun episode. I do agree that Ben does seem to be too inconsistent. He sometimes doesn't seem mature enough to be a guy who has saved the universe. He sometimes comes across as a doofus.

Nyancy Chan is an odd villain(which at least they acknowledge). There isn't much for her to do other than control Rath. Which was pretty funny. I like Rath, but sometimes he's played too much for comedy and not as a guy who can thrash somebody. I want to see him be used more as a "Oh, crap it's Rath, he's gonna annihilate us." than as someone who just yells at his enemies.

I would have liked to see more of a fight between Rath and Looma and see who's stronger/tougher. Thought we would see more of a battle between Looma and Attea, although Attea is clearly overpowered. Her legs should be quite strong given she's a frog and all, but I don't think that could stand up long against Looma.

It was also nice to see Blitzwolfer again, but he needs to make a longer appearance. He's been around since the original series, but has barely been seen. Perhaps more is coming. He is on the opening now.

The part were Ben was being rapidly changed between Four Arms, Bullfrag and Rath was pretty funny. Thought Four Arms and Bullfrag would have been in more since they are the ones Looma and Attea were after. I'm OK that they weren't, I just expected it. Bullfrag is OK, but there's nothing special about him. His jumping power and fighting skills make him seem like a combo of Crashhopper and Kickin Hawk. He does have that tongue which is alright.
Old 04-19-2014   #19
Music Meister

This episode was decent, nothing too great.
The main villain looked like the child of Galactus and the Collector, Simian is a decent character so when he returned I was slightly surprised. Since I'm a big Diedrich Bader film I was glad to see him, I like his new personality.
Oh and the stab at Alien Force was really funny
Old 10-09-2014   #20
Polyester Funk

This series is back on in the wee hours of the weekdays. It's on at 5AM my time(I'm in the Central time zone, I don't know about anyone else.) I just so happened to search it on my DVR and managed to catch Wednesday's episode. I figure that I missed the ones on Monday and Tuesday.