Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Voice Actors > Interviews with Voice Actors

Interviews with Voice Actors Conducted, listened to or read a great VA interview share your experiences here.

Old 07-20-2018   #1
Norozco18

Default James Marsters

OK, so I've been looking into a few articles where he talks about how he got the part of the Dragon Ball Super. Also, he explain about it in full detail & he didn't anything out, so check them out if you wish.

Interview 1

Interview 2

Note: Even though that what i found is not what you'd expected, & that one of them has an Audio video attached to it, but as long as its an interview, then it's legit.

Last edited by Norozco18; 07-20-2018 at 09:13 AM. Reason: adding a mental note
Norozco18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018   #2
Kioea

Default Re: James Marsters

Um... he's just talking about Piccolo in Evolution. He simply says, "No comment," on the subject of Super.

I appreciate that you gave a slight heads-up, but it might have been helpful to edit the description, so as not to mislead people.
Kioea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018   #3
Norozco18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioea View Post
Um... he's just talking about Piccolo in Evolution. He simply says, "No comment," on the subject of Super.

I appreciate that you gave a slight heads-up, but it might have been helpful to edit the description, so as not to mislead people.
Oh, I see, well thanks for the advice Kioea, I'll make a mental note of that so I won't repeat the same error in the near future.
Old 07-24-2018   #4
Kioea

Admittedly, I'm not one to talk here. I have jumped the gun before when I'm excited about something, and therefore missed a vital detail. When it happens, it's embarrassing, but I always try to correct or clarify the statement on realisation.

I did find segments of that interview very interesting. Notably when he said that he was all excited to be working with Stephen Chow, and then shows up for filming and he's not there - just a name on the paper to entice them down, as he put it. That explains quite a bit about that movie. And the moment when, in the cinema, he asked a kid, "Is this Dragon Ball?" And the reply was an emphatic, "No, it's The Fast and the Furious." That's both hilarious and depressing at the same time.
Kioea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018   #5
Norozco18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioea View Post
Admittedly, I'm not one to talk here. I have jumped the gun before when I'm excited about something, and therefore missed a vital detail. When it happens, it's embarrassing, but I always try to correct or clarify the statement on realisation.

I did find segments of that interview very interesting. Notably when he said that he was all excited to be working with Stephen Chow, and then shows up for filming and he's not there - just a name on the paper to entice them down, as he put it. That explains quite a bit about that movie. And the moment when, in the cinema, he asked a kid, "Is this Dragon Ball?" And the reply was an emphatic, "No, it's The Fast and the Furious." That's both hilarious and depressing at the same time.
Yeah, no kidding.