Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 08-06-2012   #261
Bennett_Ferrari

Smile Hello Everyone! :D

Hello there everyone. My name is Kam. My username may say otherwise.
I am 23 years old, I live in New York City and attending the Art Institute here for Graphic Design.
I absolutely LOVE to draw. Hence why I am here now. I come from Denver, Colorado and been here for a while now. I mainly wrap my mind around my creative ideas and drawings and really want to get noticed. I would like to get my artwork known out there and become someone more than anyone else I know. I have my Twitter account you may view here:
http://twitter.com/B3nn3tt_F3rrari and my devientart account here: http://kkowalski.deviantart.com/. I do indeed have a Facebook as well where you can also view my latest art as well.

And YES I am a voice acting fan. Mainly and MOST of all, Mr. Jeff Bennett! A man with such amazing talent and who's done over who knows HOW many voices in which I cannot count myself! He is honestly my Idol and most favorite of ANY. Not just because of his voice but because he has such a great personality and he is very well known. I would LOVE to definitely meet him one day! THAT would be the best day of my life. Or if I got to know him and he suggested some great places to start out as a Graphic Designer. I do have MUCH respect for the man, hence why I cannot call him by his first name. And also why his last name is apart of my username.

I admit that voice acting is something I like and I just can't believe that the voices we are born with can turn into something so amazing in the long run. I must admit that I can do some voice acting as well, but not professional. I can do quite a few if you all like to hear some day hehe. I've heard myself at times and I honestly don't sound like myself! >.> I'd like to try it more and see what happens. But then again, I'm more interested in the G.D. department.

Another favorite voice actor of mine is Mr. Rob Paulsen. WHOM I am friends with on Facebook and is SO nice and amazing with his podcast radio show! You can also check out the tagged hand drawing I've sent to him there. He's just a very amazing guy. He comes to NYCC (New York Comic Con) this October! I can't WAIT to meet him as well! If only Mr. Bennett was there as well

Other than that, I am a very great person to get to know and I try to find the best in life and not worry about the small things. Though I live in New York City, I am very out going and I KNOW and have the FEELING that I will surely make it with my art and hopefully get known! If any of you are interested in graphic design, drawing, know any sites and other such, feel free to tell me. I'd LOVE to get my work out there

I leave you all with a smile and hopefully get to know all of you more and become great friends!
Take care and hope to hear from you all soon

From New York City,

Kam
Bennett_Ferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012   #262
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Default Re: Hello Everyone! :D

Hello hello and welcome to the site! Go ahead and look around, comment and overall just immerse yourself in the site. Hope you enjoy your stay!
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #263
Bennett_Ferrari

Default Re: I have arrived! . . . *crickets chirping*

Hello there! I too am a newbie here. I was never told about this site and it looks like I've missed a lot!
But I am here now so maybe we can be friends

Bennett_Ferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #264
thomwim

Default Re: I have arrived! . . . *crickets chirping*

Welcome aboard. I joined earlier last year, and my birthday is around the corner on Sunday.
Old 08-16-2012   #265
JayGirl10

Send a message via MSN to JayGirl10
Smile Re: Hello Everyone! :D

Hi! Welcome and enjoy the site! I've been a member for a year but I'm new to the forums! I new members

"Why do my nostrils whisper to meee?"- Candace
JayGirl10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #266
steveharper

Hello Everyone,

My name is Steve Harper recently signed up. I belong to IT field. Watching T.v. Shows and Movies are my hobby.

I like to make friends and chatting with them, feeling glad by joining here and hoping a nice stay in this community.
Old 08-28-2012   #267
Jarret91

Salutations everyone. My name is Cody and I enjoy classic films along with t.v. shows as well with music with the occasional gaming here and there. My hobbies consist of writing, trying to improve my voice skills, bicycling.

I'm a general friendly person who has a hyperactive side which I shall not discuss.
Old 08-29-2012   #268
JayGirl10

Send a message via MSN to JayGirl10

Hi Cody! Welcome! Like your profile pic!

"Why do my nostrils whisper to meee?"- Candace
JayGirl10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012   #269
Jamesdawn

Default Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum.
Jamesdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012   #270
Jamesdawn

Hello,
Welcome to the community.
Jamesdawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adaptation, advice, anime, assistance needed, audition, avengers emh, bad english, british, english, enthusiasm, french, friendly, girl, graphic design, hello there, horror movie director, introduction, introductions, jeff bennett, joe winko, kazutoification, let's dub, linguist, london, music, nerd, new member, new user, newbie, noob, please be nice, pokemon, presentation, scooby-doo, shared account, sims 2, skype, snes, song, translation, voice acting, voice acting actor, voice actor, voice actress, voice training, wii