Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2017   #171
EPA Deane
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 126
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

It's Because Susan Blu and Dan Gilvezan are in his Fancast as Aunt May and Uncle Ben.....

They Voiced Arcee and Bumblebee in the Original Transformers animated series
EPA Deane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017   #172
8000 Saiyans
Member
 
8000 Saiyans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 511
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

I'm not really an Arcee/Bumblebee shipper. I prefer Springer/Arcee and Hot Rod/Arcee.
8000 Saiyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017   #173
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 776
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
Oh man I never realized I wanted Jack Angel as Uncle Ben or Fred Tatasciore as Doc Ock until now.
Heh, guess you finally realized that this is something that should happen!!!
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017   #174
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 920
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPA Deane View Post
It's Because Susan Blu and Dan Gilvezan are in his Fancast as Aunt May and Uncle Ben.....

They Voiced Arcee and Bumblebee in the Original Transformers animated series
Oh I forgot about Dan as Bumblebee. I do love Dan as Uncle Ben though
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017   #175
Lion's Edge
Member
 
Lion's Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 386
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

I absolutely LOVE the ideas of Dan Gilvezan and Jack Angel as Uncle Ben; major props to y'all!

Continuing in the spirit of Spider-Man actors graduating onto voicing Uncle Ben, for a younger take on Uncle Ben, I'd recommend Christopher Daniel Barnes as another possible future casting.

Also, would like to throw a few loose casting ideas (in my phone data-dependent state) whilst brewing over a full cast--

-Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter: David Lodge (Superman, Superman: Red Son)
-Quentin Beck/Mysterio: Jonathan Freeman (Jafar, Disney's Aladdin)
-Hammerhead: Brian Bloom (Jackie Estacado, The Darkness II)
-Wilson Fisk/Kingpin: Kevin Grevioux (Black Beetle, Young Justice)
Lion's Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017   #176
8000 Saiyans
Member
 
8000 Saiyans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 511
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

David Lodge as Kraven and Brian Bloom as Hammerhead are choices that I really would love to see.
8000 Saiyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017   #177
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 776
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion's Edge View Post
I absolutely LOVE the ideas of Dan Gilvezan and Jack Angel as Uncle Ben; major props to y'all!

Continuing in the spirit of Spider-Man actors graduating onto voicing Uncle Ben, for a younger take on Uncle Ben, I'd recommend Christopher Daniel Barnes as another possible future casting.

Also, would like to throw a few loose casting ideas (in my phone data-dependent state) whilst brewing over a full cast--

-Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter: David Lodge (Superman, Superman: Red Son)
-Quentin Beck/Mysterio: Jonathan Freeman (Jafar, Disney's Aladdin)
-Hammerhead: Brian Bloom (Jackie Estacado, The Darkness II)
-Wilson Fisk/Kingpin: Kevin Grevioux (Black Beetle, Young Justice)
Thanks.

I like the idea of CDB as a younger Uncle Ben.

I also like Brian as Hammerhead and David as Kraven.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017   #178
Autovolt
Senior Member
 
Autovolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa
Age: 27
Posts: 2,328
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion's Edge View Post
I absolutely LOVE the ideas of Dan Gilvezan and Jack Angel as Uncle Ben; major props to y'all!

Continuing in the spirit of Spider-Man actors graduating onto voicing Uncle Ben, for a younger take on Uncle Ben, I'd recommend Christopher Daniel Barnes as another possible future casting.

Also, would like to throw a few loose casting ideas (in my phone data-dependent state) whilst brewing over a full cast--

-Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter: David Lodge (Superman, Superman: Red Son)
-Quentin Beck/Mysterio: Jonathan Freeman (Jafar, Disney's Aladdin)
-Hammerhead: Brian Bloom (Jackie Estacado, The Darkness II)
-Wilson Fisk/Kingpin: Kevin Grevioux (Black Beetle, Young Justice)
All of these are great casting choices.
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017   #179
HyperVoiceActing
Member
 
HyperVoiceActing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 920
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

Posted this in the DC/Marvel thread, but here's a random casting idea

Jess Harnell as Carnage
HyperVoiceActing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017   #180
8000 Saiyans
Member
 
8000 Saiyans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 511
Default Re: Spider-Man Dream Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVoiceActing View Post
Posted this in the DC/Marvel thread, but here's a random casting idea

Jess Harnell as Carnage
Now that's a really interesting choice for Carnage.

Personally, I'd love to hear Charlie Adler or John Kassir in the role.
8000 Saiyans is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.