Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Old 07-28-2020   #91
Brave-King-Shishio

Default Re: One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayworth View Post
What, no Usopp

But I really like most of these! Rick always struck me as more of a Zoro type, but I could see him pulling off Franky with a Big Bull-style performance, if not exactly that voice. Grant as Sanji is the only one I have any misgivings about. Maybe it's that Grant naturally sounds kind of headcold-y and that just seems way too close to David Moo for me hahaha
Usopp WAS there, but I seemed to accidentally delete him. Added him back in; my pick was actually Mick Wingert!

And that's understandable. Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of Eric Vale's Sanji neither, so I was also trying to avoid drawing on him too much.I felt Grant could mix what little bits of Moo's sort of kind of... vaguely worked (and that wasn't much), and what I liked about Vale's, while taking out what I didn't like from either.

Luffy was hands down the hardest to cast, though, which is why I ultimately left it to two voices.
Brave-King-Shishio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020   #92
BlueHeracross

Doug Erholtz as Sanji

I like most of the other Funi choices so I've never really considered alternate VAs, but I always read Sanji as sounding similar to Doug.
BlueHeracross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020   #93
SNaG
Junior Contributor

Though it would never happen, I would absolutely love Steve Blum as Katakuri. They definitely need to get the big guns for Katakuri either way though.

Slightly more likely and also awesome would be Jamieson Price as Kaido.

Quote:
Thinck abot this one...!! Martin Charles voices this games Mario, yet he is also the Dragon in SKryim. With this secret knowlege we can KNOW its EASY to nitnendo add the Dragons to mario bros! They Basicalay dont have to pay money to Martin Charles to save money on other fighters, seeing since they already got him for mario! Its a Easy win for nitnendo!
SNaG is online now   Reply With Quote