Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2017   #291
Autovolt
Senior Member
 
Autovolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa
Age: 25
Posts: 2,333
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Might as well do the obligatory Ocean fan cast.

Batman Ninja (Ocean)

Michael Dobson - Batman
Janyse Jaud - Catwoman
Andrew Francis - Nightwing
Michael Adamthwaite - Red Hood
Aidan Drummond - Red Robin
Graham Verchere or Cathy Weseluck - Robin
Ron Halder - Alfred

Mark Oliver - Joker
Andrea Libman - Harley Quinn
Venus Terzo - Poison Ivy
Don Brown - Penguin
Brian Drummond - Two-Face
Paul Dobson - Deathstroke
Scott McNeil - Gorilla Grodd
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017   #292
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 778
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
Might as well do the obligatory Ocean fan cast.

Batman Ninja (Ocean)

Michael Dobson - Batman
Janyse Jaud - Catwoman
Andrew Francis - Nightwing
Michael Adamthwaite - Red Hood

Aidan Drummond - Red Robin
Graham Verchere or Cathy Weseluck - Robin
Ron Halder - Alfred


Mark Oliver - Joker
Andrea Libman - Harley Quinn
Venus Terzo - Poison Ivy
Don Brown - Penguin
Brian Drummond - Two-Face
Paul Dobson - Deathstroke
Scott McNeil - Gorilla Grodd
Favorites in bold.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017   #293
8000 Saiyans
Member
 
8000 Saiyans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 499
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
Might as well do the obligatory Ocean fan cast.

Batman Ninja (Ocean)

Michael Dobson - Batman
Janyse Jaud - Catwoman
Andrew Francis - Nightwing
Michael Adamthwaite - Red Hood
Aidan Drummond - Red Robin
Graham Verchere or Cathy Weseluck - Robin
Ron Halder - Alfred

Mark Oliver - Joker
Andrea Libman - Harley Quinn
Venus Terzo - Poison Ivy
Don Brown - Penguin
Brian Drummond - Two-Face
Paul Dobson - Deathstroke
Scott McNeil - Gorilla Grodd
Great cast as always. Scott as Gorilla Grodd sounds like a great choice.
8000 Saiyans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017   #294
8000 Saiyans
Member
 
8000 Saiyans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 499
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

I'll do a pre-lay cast.

Batman: Matthew Mercer
Catwoman: Kari Wahlgren
Nightwing: Steven Yeun
Red Hood: Yuri Lowenthal
Red Robin: Zack Callison
Robin: Kath Soucie
Alfred: Tim Curry

Joker: Eric Bauza
Harley Quinn: Jessica DiCicco
Poison Ivy: Lori Alan
Penguin: Robin Atkin Downes
Two-Face: Daran Norris
Deathstroke: Michael Ironside
Gorilla Grodd: Clancy Brown
8000 Saiyans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017   #295
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 778
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8000 Saiyans View Post
I'll do a pre-lay cast.

Batman: Matthew Mercer
Catwoman: Kari Wahlgren

Nightwing: Steven Yeun
Red Hood: Yuri Lowenthal
Red Robin: Zack Callison
Robin: Kath Soucie
Alfred: Tim Curry


Joker: Eric Bauza
Harley Quinn: Jessica DiCicco
Poison Ivy: Lori Alan
Penguin: Robin Atkin Downes
Two-Face: Daran Norris
Deathstroke: Michael Ironside
Gorilla Grodd: Clancy Brown
Favorites in bold.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017   #296
Music Meister
Top Contributor
 
Music Meister's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,964
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Trying to catch up with Gotham and got a little inspired to do a cast based on the series.

James Gordon: Jensen Ackles

Harvey Bullock: David Lodge
(I know John DiMaggio is the go to for Harvey but I tried to go a little out of the box)

Bruce Wayne: Zach Callison

Alfred Pennyworth: Carlos Alazraqui

Lucius Fox: Kevin Michael Richardson
(Kevin normally does deeper voice but I picture a voice like this for this Lucius. I think he can capture Gotham's "On the Spectrum" Lucius' delivery as well)

Oswald Cobblepot / Penguin: Greg Cipes
(Robin Taylor Lord plays Penguin so well and so distinct, making this a hard one to cast but I think Greg has a somewhat similar voice and I think this would be a great chance to show off some range)

Selina "Cat" Kyle: Kari Walgren

Edward Nygma / Riddler: Yuri Lowenthall

Carmine Falcone: Paul Eiding

Fish Mooney: Erica Luttrell

Leslie "Lee" Thompkins: Jennifer Hale
Music Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017   #297
Starscreamsfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: My house, DUH!!!
Posts: 778
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Meister View Post
Trying to catch up with Gotham and got a little inspired to do a cast based on the series.

James Gordon: Jensen Ackles

Harvey Bullock: David Lodge
(I know John DiMaggio is the go to for Harvey but I tried to go a little out of the box)

Bruce Wayne: Zach Callison

Alfred Pennyworth: Carlos Alazraqui

Lucius Fox: Kevin Michael Richardson

(Kevin normally does deeper voice but I picture a voice like this for this Lucius. I think he can capture Gotham's "On the Spectrum" Lucius' delivery as well)

Oswald Cobblepot / Penguin: Greg Cipes
(Robin Taylor Lord plays Penguin so well and so distinct, making this a hard one to cast but I think Greg has a somewhat similar voice and I think this would be a great chance to show off some range)

Selina "Cat" Kyle: Kari Walgren

Edward Nygma / Riddler: Yuri Lowenthall

Carmine Falcone: Paul Eiding


Fish Mooney: Erica Luttrell

Leslie "Lee" Thompkins: Jennifer Hale
Favorites in bold.
Starscreamsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017   #298
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up
 
TylerMirage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,399
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

I'd love to see Charlie Adler, Steve Blum, Brian Drummond and Rob Paulsen take a crack at The Joker. Especially the latter, because it'd be such a play-against-type for him. I was rewatching Suicide Squad the other day, and at times Leto's Joker performance was Jim Carrey/The Mask-esque, and honestly just straight-up sounded like Paulsen.

Charlie could pull off a quiet, whispery, gravelly kind of joker, or even one that just fluctuates from the highest highs to the lowest lows, like Kevin Michael Richardson.

Steve was someone who I always wished would voice Batman AND Joker in the same title.

Brian Drummond...pretty much the same as Steve^. Has a great voice for creepy characters.

But with Rob, I'd love for him to not only play The Joker, but play him in a dark, mature title. Not something light and comedic, but just go full Under the Red Hood or Killing Joke. Imagine a dark Rob performance saying some of those lines.
__________________
BTVA: Where 10 volunteers who love the voiceover world devote some of their free time trying to document nearly 8 decades of voiceover.
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017   #299
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,834
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
I'd love to see Charlie Adler, Steve Blum, Brian Drummond and Rob Paulsen take a crack at The Joker. Especially the latter, because it'd be such a play-against-type for him. I was rewatching Suicide Squad the other day, and at times Leto's Joker performance was Jim Carrey/The Mask-esque, and honestly just straight-up sounded like Paulsen.

Charlie could pull off a quiet, whispery, gravelly kind of joker, or even one that just fluctuates from the highest highs to the lowest lows, like Kevin Michael Richardson.

Steve was someone who I always wished would voice Batman AND Joker in the same title.

Brian Drummond...pretty much the same as Steve^. Has a great voice for creepy characters.

But with Rob, I'd love for him to not only play The Joker, but play him in a dark, mature title. Not something light and comedic, but just go full Under the Red Hood or Killing Joke. Imagine a dark Rob performance saying some of those lines.
I agree entirely, and aside from the aforementioned I always wanted to hear Tom Kenny, Scott McNeil, Jim Cummings, Fred Tatasciore, Nolan North, and Matthew Mercer to.

Tom Kenny because I do sense some what of a Mark Hamill tone to some of his performances.

Scott McNeill because... hey he's Scott McNeil, so why not?! XP

Jim, mostly just to hear him emulate a sort of Jack Nicholson-esque performance while still adding a more cartoony energy to it.

Fred, cause even though he mostly voices big monster type characters, he does have plenty of range to spar and can go lighter; I can pick up a couple characters that have potential for emulating a Mark Hamill impression.

Nolan North, apply because he voiced an AU version of Joker in Infinite Crisis (Atomic Joker)

And Matt Mercer because he's basically Troy Baker 2.0, so I can see him pulling off a similar Mark Hamill impression like Troy does; though I'd be almost more impressed if he did his own thing with the character.

Last edited by Troodon2; 12-28-2017 at 11:07 PM.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017   #300
Autovolt
Senior Member
 
Autovolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa
Age: 25
Posts: 2,333
Default Re: Batman Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
I'd love to see Charlie Adler, Steve Blum, Brian Drummond and Rob Paulsen take a crack at The Joker. Especially the latter, because it'd be such a play-against-type for him. I was rewatching Suicide Squad the other day, and at times Leto's Joker performance was Jim Carrey/The Mask-esque, and honestly just straight-up sounded like Paulsen.

Charlie could pull off a quiet, whispery, gravelly kind of joker, or even one that just fluctuates from the highest highs to the lowest lows, like Kevin Michael Richardson.

Steve was someone who I always wished would voice Batman AND Joker in the same title.

Brian Drummond...pretty much the same as Steve^. Has a great voice for creepy characters.

But with Rob, I'd love for him to not only play The Joker, but play him in a dark, mature title. Not something light and comedic, but just go full Under the Red Hood or Killing Joke. Imagine a dark Rob performance saying some of those lines.
Rob Paulsen would definitely be an awesome Joker!

And yes Charlie Adler's voice fluctuation would fit Joker perfectly.
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.