Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > Game Discussion

Game Discussion Chat about video games from old school classics to the latest and upcoming releases.

Old 12-11-2018   #21
Abdullab
Banned

Default Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Cal Dodd retweeted this tweet of the game`s annoucement. so he maybe could be in the game.

https://twitter.com/Protomario/statu...63772871520256
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019   #22
Frontier

New box art for the game:

Confirmed playable are Nightcrawler (Liam O'Brien?), Miles Morales (Najdi Jeter?), Spider-Gwen (Laura Bailey maybe pulling double-duty?), Storm (Danielle Nicolet?), Black Panther (James C. Mathis III natch), Daredevil (anyone's guess), Deadpool (Noaln North, Will Friedle, or John Kassir?) and Dr. Strange (probably Liam O'Brien).
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019   #23
Autovolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
New box art for the game:

Confirmed playable are Nightcrawler (Liam O'Brien?), Miles Morales (Najdi Jeter?), Spider-Gwen (Laura Bailey maybe pulling double-duty?), Storm (Danielle Nicolet?), Black Panther (James C. Mathis III natch), Daredevil (anyone's guess), Deadpool (Noaln North, Will Friedle, or John Kassir?) and Dr. Strange (probably Liam O'Brien).
I bet it'll be Jason Spisak again as Deadpool.
Autovolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019   #24
NCZ
Croissants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullab View Post
Cal Dodd retweeted this tweet of the game`s annoucement. so he maybe could be in the game.

https://twitter.com/Protomario/statu...63772871520256

Twitter can be used to share your likes and interests. Maybe he's just excited for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
I bet it'll be Jason Spisak again as Deadpool.

Why wouldn't it be Nolan? He was very clearly Rocket Raccoon.

Last edited by NCZ; 04-16-2019 at 11:15 AM.
NCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019   #25
Abdullab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCZ View Post
Twitter can be used to share your likes and interests. Maybe he's just excited for the game.

Why wouldn't it be Nolan? He was very clearly Rocket Raccoon.
I made that post before blum got to comment he was back. I was just open to another actor reprising wolverine but it`s the blum

https://twitter.com/XcentricScott/st...63822045528064

https://twitter.com/blumspew/status/1070867355532591104

Also thing is since 2013 Nolan has not voiced Deadpool. We had Will as the iconic "Ultimate deadpool" in ultimate spider-man and Jason Spisak although he voiced him in marvel anime has started to gradually get to voice him outside of that like recently the contest of champions motion comics and the marvel vr game. but i guess we will have to wait till the game comes out.

I am sure on Nolan as rocket though
Old 04-16-2019   #26
Nightmare Crusher

Quote:
I made that post before blum got to comment he was back. I was just open to another actor reprising wolverine but it`s the blum

Also thing is since 2013 Nolan has not voiced Deadpool. We had Will as the iconic "Ultimate deadpool" in ultimate spider-man and Jason Spisak although he voiced him in marvel anime has started to gradually get to voice him outside of that like recently the contest of champions motion comics and the marvel vr game. but i guess we will have to wait till the game comes out.

1. You could hear Wolverine in the freaking reveal trailer. It's silly to think that he would've been anyone else.

2. Nolan JUST played Deadpool again.
https://www.gamebyte.com/nolan-north...-type-of-game/
Old 04-16-2019   #27
NCZ
Croissants

Quote:

That gets exactly at what I'm saying though. You can't start thinking too deeply about everything you see on Twitter. Not everything on Twitter is some part of a puzzle and not everything on twitter is this super important speculation fuel. People can just use twitter to share whatever they like and it's good to remember that and not get lost in the sauce.

Quote:

It's not like Nolan has really HAD a lot of opportunities to be Deadpool since 2013. Not only that but this is the first time him and Rocket are in the same thing since then. If Nolan's already on board then it doesn't really seem impossible especially since it seems like they're shifting gears back on "all MCU EVERYTHING!!" what with Wolverine being back with Steve Blum and all.

Kind of as a bigger thing though, while I'm not interested in the game and have no horse in the race, I will say since I'm already here I thought it was kind of funny seeing people lament this game's alleged MCU focus, when the cover has tons of characters who aren't in the MCU and a bunch who aren't in their MCU looks. I hate the shilling as much, if not moreso, than most people here, but this game has nowhere near the pedigree of MVCI.

Last edited by NCZ; 04-16-2019 at 11:35 AM.
NCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019   #28
Abdullab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Crusher View Post
1. You could hear Wolverine in the freaking reveal trailer. It's silly to think that he would've been anyone else.

2. Nolan JUST played Deadpool again.
https://www.gamebyte.com/nolan-north...-type-of-game/
yes there was that pinball game.

again i said i was just open to another actor playing wolverine cus Blum has been playing him non stop unpopular opinion I am tired of Blum as wolverine. he was good in the 2000s but since the 2010s i`m like jesus there are other actors who played him . cal dodd retweeting it maybe give me a glimmer of hope okay we can get a reprisal that`s not blum but nope it`s blum. i think i have to accept that.

1 day we can get a new actor or have mark hamill,david kaye, keith szarbajka, KMR voice wolverine again but it just ain`t that day today
Old 04-16-2019   #29
Nightmare Crusher

Quote:
yes there was that pinball game.
You do realize that that fact completely destroys your idea that he "hasn't voiced Deadpool since 2013"?

Quote:
again i said i was just open to another actor playing wolverine cus Blum has been playing him non stop unpopular opinion I am tired of Blum as wolverine. he was good in the 2000s but since the 2010s i`m like jesus there are other actors who played him . cal dodd retweeting it maybe give me a glimmer of hope okay we can get a reprisal that`s not blum but nope it`s blum. i think i have to accept that.

1 day we can get a new actor or have mark hamill,david kaye, keith szarbajka, KMR voice wolverine again but it just ain`t that day today
You could literally hear Steve's Wolverine in the reveal trailer clear as day. It's not about what you WANT to happen, you were spreading nonsense that went directly against plainly observable reality because of random Twitter guff.
Old 04-16-2019   #30
Abdullab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Crusher View Post
You do realize that that fact completely destroys your idea that he "hasn't voiced Deadpool since 2013"?

You could literally hear Steve's Wolverine in the reveal trailer clear as day. It's not about what you WANT to happen, you were spreading nonsense that went directly against plainly observable reality because of random Twitter guff.
Allright end of disscussion. I will admit i have made a mistake We all have made mistake. How about we start fresh, shake hands and move on