Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > Game Discussion

Game Discussion Chat about video games from old school classics to the latest and upcoming releases.

Old 05-16-2017   #111
Nightmare Crusher
Top Contributor

Default Re: Injustice 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolies View Post
These are the named NPC's in the game just for consideration.
Allura In-Ze (Supergirl's mother)
Zsasz
Lucius Fox
Brother Eye
Doctor Randall (Flash's boss)
Martin Stein
OK, this is actually pretty easy to figure out.

1. Grey
2. Steve
3. Phil
4. ???
5. Tara
6. Fred

Brother Eye is the only one I can't figure out.
Old 05-16-2017   #112
[SD] LordAkira

Here's something to be checkmarked.

https://twitter.com/VoiceOfOBrien/st...64510957912064
[SD] LordAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017   #113
PacoSlimee

In addition, Sara Craven confirmed.
https://twitter.com/ThatsSoCravens/s...46742921969664.
PacoSlimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017   #114
Nightmare Crusher
Top Contributor

I've been thinking about Grid for some time and I've come up with two possibilities.

1. The straight forward answer is either Matthew Yang King or "David Loefell(I don't think it's Patrick and it certainly isn't Richard) voices him, with the other three actors as DLC pack 2.

2. This is the tricky one and we might have to wait for at least the first DLC pack to be sure: Khary Payton voices Grid, since he's technically still Cyborg, only taken over by his machine half. Notice that Phil did not receive a second credit for voicing a premier skin. In this scenario I could see Matthew Yang King, Richard Epcar and David Loefell as the DLC 2 characters with Patrick Seitz as Scorpion for a cameo related to Sub Zero.

Is Khary very active on social media? It might be a good idea to just ask him if he's also Grid.
Old 05-16-2017   #115
huzaifa_ahmed
Banned

My general hunch is that Patrick Seitz is only here for the sake of reprisal. I dont think KZS has worked with him before & I'd prefer to be conservative & delighted (over optimistic & disappointed).
huzaifa_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017   #116
GreenGoblin75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Crusher View Post
I've been thinking about Grid for some time and I've come up with two possibilities.

1. The straight forward answer is either Matthew Yang King or "David Loefell(I don't think it's Patrick and it certainly isn't Richard) voices him, with the other three actors as DLC pack 2.

2. This is the tricky one and we might have to wait for at least the first DLC pack to be sure: Khary Payton voices Grid, since he's technically still Cyborg, only taken over by his machine half. Notice that Phil did not receive a second credit for voicing a premier skin. In this scenario I could see Matthew Yang King, Richard Epcar and David Loefell as the DLC 2 characters with Patrick Seitz as Scorpion for a cameo related to Sub Zero.

Is Khary very active on social media? It might be a good idea to just ask him if he's also Grid.
I think Grid is probably Khary. To me, it has some of his mannerisms underneath the flatness and effects.
Old 05-16-2017   #117
NCZ
Hah?What are You a Joker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa_ahmed View Post
My general hunch is that Patrick Seitz is only here for the sake of reprisal. I dont think KZS has worked with him before & I'd prefer to be conservative & delighted (over optimistic & disappointed).
Why Kris Zimmerman? Amanda Wyatt is the voice director.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Crusher View Post

He has a twitter:
https://twitter.com/kharypayton/

But I would say it's him most likely.
NCZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017   #118
Nightmare Crusher
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa_ahmed View Post
1. Patrick worked with Kris on the first Injustice

2. Amanda Wyatt directed this game anyway. I don't know off hand if she's ever worked with Patrick, but that's irrelevant because...

3. It's not like VDs aren't willing to work with new people. Introducing yourself to new talent is a key part of the job.

4. The VD isn't always the one in charge of casting anyway. Other producers or even a specifically hired casting director are often involved as well as or instead of the VD. Patrick has been working on Netherrealm games since before they actually were Netherrealm. Someone on the dev team could be a fan, that's why Richard Epcar got called back for Injustice 1.

5. We already know for a fact that Patrick is in the game as somebody. Whether that's a major character or a cameo, a reprisal, say Scorpion or even Etrigan, or a new character is purely speculation.
Old 05-18-2017   #119
[SD] LordAkira

Here's a confirmation from Taliesin Jaffe regarding Barry Allen.

https://twitter.com/executivegoth/st...97065360302081
[SD] LordAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017   #120
TheDayman

Just curious: will the NPC characters be added to the cast list?
TheDayman is offline   Reply With Quote