Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > TV Discussion

TV Discussion Chat about your favorite shows and series here.

Old 02-25-2019   #1131
Troodon2

Default Re: Avengers Assemble

Maybe this will be resolved in the next season of Marvel's Spider-Man?
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019   #1132
Abdullab
Banned

The animation was horrible and so was the finale but i will say this was my fav season of avengers assemble for what it`s worth and the actors gave their all here in my opinion.

atleast we have Young Justice
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019   #1133
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

S5E21
Tony: “Cap’s alive, Black Panther’s back on the team, once we get Natasha it’ll be full Avengers Assemble!”

Except for the fact, that, like, Hulk and Thor and Falcon have been virtually non-existent for an entire season, and the likes of Black Widow and Hawkeye have been sidelined to occasionally recurring roles, and your B-Team of Vision/Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel/Ant-Man/Doctor Strange/Wasp apparently no longer exist… But aside from that, full Avengers Assemble!

Tony: “Stand down, Hawkeye.” JUST CALL HIM ‘CLINT’. JUST USE HIS REAL NAME! They’ve all returned to the Avengers Tower, Clint is bandaged up from injuries, T’Challa’s removed his helmet and Tony is literally in his underwear. There is no better time to set aside the pomp and circumstance of using their superhero codenames. JUST CALL HIM ‘CLINT’.

Tony: “Shawarma. I’ll order some shawarma, we’ll screen some movies, everything will be fine.”

WOW, IT’S BEEN LIKE AN ENTIRE SEASON WITHOUT A SHAWARMA REFERENCE! TIME TO REMIND EVERYONE ABOUT THE MOVIES!

S5E23

Wait, so, why does Thor have an eye-patch and short hair? Last time he appeared was in S5E14 as a non-speaking cameo at Cap’s funeral, and he had long hair and no eye-patch. Weird. It’s almost as if Marvel Animation arbitrarily changes designs and voice actors on a whim so that it can be more instantly recognizable to the high-and-mighty MCU.

I'm not gonna' lie, I checked out of Avengers Assemble last season, aside from keeping up with it for the sake of the site. Has the series offered any explanation as to where Hulk and Falcon have gone?

Overall, not really impressed with this season. If this was an entirely new series not connected to the previous four seasons of AA, it would've been fine. But it's such a jog-to-the-left from nearly every possible angle that it's hard to enjoy this season...
Old 03-06-2019   #1134
Abdullab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
S5E21
Tony: “Cap’s alive, Black Panther’s back on the team, once we get Natasha it’ll be full Avengers Assemble!”

Except for the fact, that, like, Hulk and Thor and Falcon have been virtually non-existent for an entire season, and the likes of Black Widow and Hawkeye have been sidelined to occasionally recurring roles, and your B-Team of Vision/Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel/Ant-Man/Doctor Strange/Wasp apparently no longer exist… But aside from that, full Avengers Assemble!

Tony: “Stand down, Hawkeye.” JUST CALL HIM ‘CLINT’. JUST USE HIS REAL NAME! They’ve all returned to the Avengers Tower, Clint is bandaged up from injuries, T’Challa’s removed his helmet and Tony is literally in his underwear. There is no better time to set aside the pomp and circumstance of using their superhero codenames. JUST CALL HIM ‘CLINT’.

Tony: “Shawarma. I’ll order some shawarma, we’ll screen some movies, everything will be fine.”

WOW, IT’S BEEN LIKE AN ENTIRE SEASON WITHOUT A SHAWARMA REFERENCE! TIME TO REMIND EVERYONE ABOUT THE MOVIES!

S5E23

Wait, so, why does Thor have an eye-patch and short hair? Last time he appeared was in S5E14 as a non-speaking cameo at Cap’s funeral, and he had long hair and no eye-patch. Weird. It’s almost as if Marvel Animation arbitrarily changes designs and voice actors on a whim so that it can be more instantly recognizable to the high-and-mighty MCU.

I'm not gonna' lie, I checked out of Avengers Assemble last season, aside from keeping up with it for the sake of the site. Has the series offered any explanation as to where Hulk and Falcon have gone?

Overall, not really impressed with this season. If this was an entirely new series not connected to the previous four seasons of AA, it would've been fine. But it's such a jog-to-the-left from nearly every possible angle that it's hard to enjoy this season...
Not that i recall no considering they are Black Panther focused this season. it might have been the writers could not figure out how to include them on the story

Last edited by Abdullab; 03-30-2019 at 06:28 AM.
Abdullab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019   #1135
Shaun Ince

Well the ending was really underwhelming, but I will say, Avengers Assemble did have its decent moments. I think the 4th season was my favourite. The season that introduced the Beyonder.
Shaun Ince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019   #1136
Autovolt

I really hope we get a fresh start, wiping the slate clean with the next Avengers cartoon especially casting wise.
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019   #1137
sofiablythe2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
I really hope we get a fresh start, wiping the slate clean with the next Avengers cartoon especially casting wise.
I'm also 100% certain the next Avengers cartoon will still be MCU influenced.
sofiablythe2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019   #1138
Troodon2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
IF we get a new avengers cartoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiablythe2014 View Post
I'm also 100% certain the next Avengers cartoon will still be MCU influenced.
In terms of storytelling I'd be okay with that, but not of it's barrowing ques, asthetics, or continuity tie-ins.
Old 03-07-2019   #1139
Music Meister

Hopefully Marvel Rising will be better, they at least have all the potential to be different from AA.
Old 03-07-2019   #1140
Troodon2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Meister View Post
Hopefully Marvel Rising will be better, they at least have all the potential to be different from AA.
Though if it's all the same I'm probably going to miss the original actors; ex: Grey Griffin as Captain Marvel, and Troy Baker as Hawkeye and Loki.