Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 03-23-2020   #1
jasonfrazier222

Default Hi, Guys! WAR OF THE VISIONS: FFBE

Hey guys, I'm Jason ;)

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to you all and the Forums here at BTVA! A little career background on me:

I'm an award-winning voice actor and Emmy® Award honoree working in animation, interactive, audiobooks, theatre, commercials, new media, film and television. Series and feature voiceover credits include Walt Disney Television Animation, Disney Junior, Lionsgate, BBC Worldwide, Amazon Studios, Square Enix, PBS Kids, RGH Entertainment, Connecticut Public Television (Emmy® Award), Discovery Cube LA, CBS Films and CalArts, among others. Los Angeles stage credits include performances and readings at Sacred Fools Theatre (Backstage Garland Award Honorable Mention), Geffen Playhouse, Celebration Theatre, Actor’s Playpen and The Complex on Hollywood’s Theatre Row. Recordings include several audiobook titles available for download at Audible, Amazon and iTunes, as well as a cover of Jafar’s villainous “Prince Ali (Reprise)” from Disney’s "Aladdin" on YouTube. Acting and Improvisation training includes the world-famous Groundlings. Member of SAG-AFTRA, AEA, ASIFA and the Television Academy. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube @jasonfrazier222. Repped for voiceover by VOX. For more info, visit www.jasonfraziervo.com.

PS: LOOK OUT FOR ME IN SQUARE ENIX'S LATEST "FINAL FANTASY" MRPG, "WAR OF THE VISIONS!" Releases in 2 days, March 25th!
jasonfrazier222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animation, final fantasy, interactive, jason frazier, voiceover