Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 12-30-2019   #1
Bethanne74

Exclamation AUDITION DEADLINE PROBLEM, December 31st, 2019

Want to change or update my date for project ...but there is no 2020? How come????
Bethanne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019   #2
Bethanne74

Default Re: Report Bugs/Problems

hi there i want update my date year for auditions but it only goes as far as 2019???
Bethanne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020   #3
BrookeOnFilm

Exclamation Audition deadline dates don't allow deadlines past Dec 31, 2019 - ATTENTION FOXWOLF

I put up a project I need voices for, but it won't let me put the deadline past Dec 31, 2019- so, it says my auditions are closed and won't let anyone submit one. I changed the status to Open, so now it says it's open but it still won't let anyone audition because of the deadline being there.
I think others are having the same problem because everything I try to audition for says the auditions are closed, too (even though the people listed in their project details that the auditions close in Feb, Mar, etc.) and on the ones it says Open, when you actually go to the audition part to submit a recording, you can't because it says it's closed.
Thank you

Last edited by TylerMirage; 01-04-2020 at 12:07 PM.
BrookeOnFilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020   #4
BrookeOnFilm

My project won't let me put the deadline as anything past Dec 31, 2019. So people cannot audition for my project, it says auditions are closed.
I think everyone must have this going on, because I have been trying to audition for other people's projects but everything I click on says closed and has a deadline of Dec 31, 2019. If you search for open auditions, it says there aren't any.
Thank you
Old 01-02-2020   #5
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Default Re: Audition deadline dates don't allow deadlines past Dec 31, 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeOnFilm View Post
I put up a project I need voices for, but it won't let me put the deadline past Dec 31, 2019- so, it says my auditions are closed and won't let anyone submit one. I changed the status to Open, so now it says it's open but it still won't let anyone audition because of the deadline being there.
I think others are having the same problem because everything I try to audition for says the auditions are closed, too (even though the people listed in their project details that the auditions close in Feb, Mar, etc.) and on the ones it says Open, when you actually go to the audition part to submit a recording, you can't because it says it's closed.
Thank you
Gah! It's Y2K all over again!

Thanks for pointing this out. Foxwolf will have to fix this when he's back from vacation, as he's the only one with the power to do the necessary tweaks.
Old 01-03-2020   #6
SleepyCrown

The deadline still only goes up to 2019, theres no 2020 option, nothing is able to be posted.
SleepyCrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020   #7
BrookeOnFilm

Default Re: Audition deadline dates don't allow deadlines past Dec 31, 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
Gah! It's Y2K all over again!

Thanks for pointing this out. Foxwolf will have to fix this when he's back from vacation, as he's the only one with the power to do the necessary tweaks.
Thank you so much for telling Foxwolf when he's back, I am so excited to audition for things and to get more auditions for my project. I can't wait
Old 01-03-2020   #8
ShogunUsluper

Default Re: Ask A Question

Why are all of your casting call deadlines in 2019? Is it not 2020 already!
ShogunUsluper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020   #9
FusionFallScot25

Default Re: Ask A Question

If anyone is available to, I need to find someone who can fill the part for a character I did not fill before the deadline I set. It's after 2020 and I don't know if I can extend the year past it.

But the character I need filled is "Roxy the Fox" and you can see her audition lines in the following link:
https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com...--FINAL-DRAFT/

If you wish, feel free to e-mail me your audition. This is an unpaid project.
FusionFallScot25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020   #10
Poison Bee

I'm trying to change the deadline for a project, but the year options end at 2019. Will that be updated soon?
Poison Bee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2020, casting call, casting calls