ANNOUNCEMENT: The BTVA server has moved servers and undergone major code changes. If you experience any issues, please report them here

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Voice Actors > Convention & Public Appearances

Convention & Public Appearances Let us know of upcoming VA appearances or your experiences in the past.

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
AKComic

Default Huge VO event in Burbank Aug. 12th

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you know that the Burbank Comedy Festival (Aug. 11th-17th) is doing a "voiceover day" on Monday, Aug. 12th - and I've got discount codes that can get you some "Buy 1, Get 1 Free" type deals!

First at 2pm is the "Voiceover Casting Directors & Agents Panel", w/ folks from Disney, Nickelodeon and more:

Then at 5pm is a "New Voices Comedy Voice Actor" showcase:

And then the big ones... At 7:30pm, Rob Paulsen is doing a live podcast recording of Talkin' Toons with the original cast of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"!

And finally at 9:30pm, "We Talk Funny" returns with comedy performances by Carlos Alazraqui, Bill Farmer, Bob Bergen and a TON of famous VAs!

And the best part... I've got discount codes that will get you a FREE ticket to the "Voiceover Casting Directors & Agents Panel" if you buy a ticket to either "Talkin Toons" or "We Talk Funny"; better yet, buy them both, and you'll get a free ticket to the "New Voices" showcase too - that's a whole day for just $40! Here's the discount codes:

Talkin' Toons w/ Rob Paulsen and the cast of TMNT

We Talk Funny w/ cartoon VO stars!

Enjoy - and I'll see you there!
AKComic is offline   Reply With Quote