ANNOUNCEMENT: The BTVA server has moved servers and undergone major code changes. If you experience any issues, please report them here

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Character Discussions

Character Discussions Who are the best villains and heroes? Discuss all character related topics here.

Old 06-08-2019   #1
magikrazy

Question Aracuan Bird is the most viewed by thousands every single week. Why?

Sorry if this is the wrong board for this, but I'm baffled by this. Every time I look at the most viewed characters for that week, Aracuan Bird has several thousand more views than the next highest (almost always Dio Brando, who is a pretty popular character) and he's always the #1 most viewed because of that. Does anyone know why this is?
magikrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019   #2
NCZ
Chrom is FUN

Default Re: Aracuan Bird is the most viewed by thousands every single week. Why?

I'm actually not sure and I've noticed the same thing myself. It is a little random so it's not the first thing you'd think would be bots or anything. My first thought was it could maybe be international visitors because of the Three Caballeros TV show, but it is a little weird that it has consistently been outranking other top series for so long. I think there COULD be an element of "Why is this #1?" which causes more people to click and makes them stay #1 even longer (which happens virtually all the time something unusual is in the top spot), but it is weird. We'd have to look into it.
Old 07-09-2019   #3
SupremeTarantulas

Default Re: Aracuan Bird is the most viewed by thousands every single week. Why?

One of those rest things like Finn The Human? Even unintentional?
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote