Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2019   #1
Autovolt
Senior Member
 
Autovolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa
Age: 27
Posts: 2,328
Default Oban Star-Racers

Watched this underrated gem around this time last year. Aiming for a Mid-2000's Unionized Studiopolis dub.

Oban Star-Racers (Studiopolis)

Janice Kawaye - Molly/Eva Wei
Yuri Lowenthal - Jordan Wilde
Roger Craig Smith - Prince Aikka
John DeMita - Don Wei
Steve Blum - Rick Thunderbolt
Ogie Banks - Stan
Johnny Yong Bosch - Koji
Kate Higgins - Maya Wei
Kirk Thornton - Satis
Jamieson Price - Avatar
Daran Norris - Canaletto
Bob Joles Rush
Karen Strassman - Ning
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Skun
Michael Sorich - Lord Furter
Richard Steven Horvitz - Ondai
Dave Wittenberg - Sul
Fred Tatasciore - Groor
Paul St. Peter - Colonel Toros
Neil Kaplan - General Kross
Terrance Stone - Flint
Christopher Corey Smith - Marcel
Quinton Flynn - Ceres
Stephanie Sheh Para-Dice

ADR Director - Jamie Simone
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019   #2
EPA Deane
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 126
Default Re: Oban Star-Racers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
Watched this underrated gem around this time last year. Aiming for a Mid-2000's Unionized Studiopolis dub.

Oban Star-Racers (Studiopolis)

Janice Kawaye - Molly/Eva Wei
Yuri Lowenthal - Jordan Wilde
Roger Craig Smith - Prince Aikka
John DeMita - Don Wei
Steve Blum - Rick Thunderbolt
Ogie Banks - Stan
Johnny Yong Bosch - Koji
Kate Higgins - Maya Wei
Kirk Thornton - Satis
Jamieson Price - Avatar
Daran Norris - Canaletto
Bob Joles Rush
Karen Strassman - Ning
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Skun
Michael Sorich - Lord Furter
Richard Steven Horvitz - Ondai
Dave Wittenberg - Sul
Fred Tatasciore - Groor
Paul St. Peter - Colonel Toros
Neil Kaplan - General Kross
Terrance Stone - Flint
Christopher Corey Smith - Marcel
Quinton Flynn - Ceres
Stephanie Sheh Para-Dice

ADR Director - Jamie Simone
A Solid Dub Cast, though personally I would have cast Kari Wahlgren as Molly/ Eva Wei instead. Great Choice with John DeMita as Don Wei though.
EPA Deane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019   #3
Autovolt
Senior Member
 
Autovolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ottawa
Age: 27
Posts: 2,328
Default Re: Oban Star-Racers

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPA Deane View Post
A Solid Dub Cast, though personally I would have cast Kari Wahlgren as Molly/ Eva Wei instead. Great Choice with John DeMita as Don Wei though.
Crap I totally could've, she's my fav female VA yet I didn't even think of her.
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019   #4
Troodon2
Senior Member
 
Troodon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: troythedinosaur.deviantart.com
Posts: 1,899
Default Re: Oban Star-Racers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
Crap I totally could've, she's my fav female VA yet I didn't even think of her.
I was actually just about to use her for my Pre-Lay cast actually. Just gotta re-watch the show so I'm familiar with the voices.
Troodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.