Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 09-15-2015   #1
Skeletal

Default Lion king 2 fandub by LionessQueen

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is when you forgive someone for their mistakes, it is when you reach a certain point where you cannot be angry at the person anymore and let go of the hate and bitterness you felt towards you.

Hello! I'm Skeletal, also known as LionessQueen on YouTube. I am an aspiring film director/editor. Lately I haven't been able to get enough people to join my Lion King 2 fandub. It's long overdue to my subscribers as they have been waiting for this for a long time. but it's time for a recast. I wish you all the best of luck.

Must have good mic quality. What I mean is I prefer your voice recordings to NOT have any static or background noise of any kind. For static, I suggest you learn how to remove static from your recordings (for example, Noise Removal in Audacity).

You must be DEDICATED to this project. Know what you're getting yourself into.

If you are casted, record you’re speaking and singing lines in individual audio files. That said; please send all your recordings in one folder to make it easier.

My contact info for my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DovahkiinDiva is an easy way of getting it to me.

Pretend you are in the character's situations. I want you to express the emotions the characters are feeling during their scenes. Express your words joyfully when they're happy, express them with sorrow when they are sad, etc. If you need an idea on what your character is feeling during a scene, look up videos of the film, however DO NOT try to sound like the original film characters.

Now that those rules are out of the way. If you do happen to get casted, I will link you to the script of the game that you can record your lines off of. I do advise that you take the time to read the descriptions of the characters that you plan on auditioning for. There may be notes for them at the end of them. I wish all of you good luck on your auditions!

Just thought that I'd inform everyone that by the time the fandub is finished, I plan to do interviews with the cast about the overall view of the fandub. Nothing big, I just thought it'd be a fun little thing for those who are casted.

If you ever want me to give feedback for your auditions, just simply ask me and I would be more than happy to provide any at all feedback wanted. P.S. I, myself, will not Shout Out any auditions because I feel it would imply nepotism. Just thought I'd mention that just in case any of you were wondering.
Skeletal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney, fandub, film, lion king, simba