Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2021   #601
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Favorite suggestions there are Hynden as Eilonwy, both Steve and Mark as the Horned King, Howie as Gurgi and John as Creeper.

P.S. What did you think of my revised "Mulan" cast?
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021   #602
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
P.S. What did you think of my revised "Mulan" cast?
I thought it was pretty good.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021   #603
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
I thought it was pretty good.
Cool. Thanks!
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021   #604
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

This might be a bit redundant, given the fact that he's already Rabbit, but could Tom Kenny pull off Tigger?
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021   #605
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
This might be a bit redundant, given the fact that he's already Rabbit, but could Tom Kenny pull off Tigger?
No, I honestly don't think he could at all. I don't think he has the voice for it.

I'm not sure if I already suggested this or not, but a friend of mine on DeviantArt thought of Miriam Margoyles as the Queen of Hearts. I'm not super familiar with her as an actress, but could it work?
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021   #606
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
I'm not sure if I already suggested this or not, but a friend of mine on DeviantArt thought of Miriam Margoyles as the Queen of Hearts. I'm not super familiar with her as an actress, but could it work?
Yeah, I'd say that could work.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021   #607
ManVoice
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 83
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Would Tom Kenny ever work as Doofenshmirtz? I only ask cause I recall he did voice a parady version of him on Ducktales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ry4ir6jKXs
ManVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021   #608
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManVoice View Post
Would Tom Kenny ever work as Doofenshmirtz? I only ask cause I recall he did voice a parady version of him on Ducktales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ry4ir6jKXs
Maybe.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021   #609
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Guess what? I've got a double dose of brand new casts for ya!

Sleeping Beauty
Princess Aurora - Gail Matthius
Prince Phillip - James Arnold Taylor
Maleficent - Tress MacNeille
Flora - Frances Conroy
Fauna - Cathy Cavadini
Merryweather - B.J. Ward
King Stefan - Corey Burton
King Hubert - Jeff Bennett
Goons - Steve Blum, Frank Welker and John Kassir

The Black Cauldron
Taran - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
Princess Eilonwy - Hynden Walch
Horned King - Jeff Bennett
Hen Wen - Dee Bradley Baker
Dallben - Jim Meskimen
Fflewddur Fflam - Jess Harnell
Gurgi - Brian Hull
Creeper - Charlie Adler
King Eidilleg - Brian George
Doli - Larry Kenney
Orddu - Mindy Sterling
Orwen - Pat Musick
Orgoch - Lauri Fraser
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021   #610
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts + Disney General Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
Guess what? I've got a double dose of brand new casts for ya!

Sleeping Beauty
Princess Aurora - Gail Matthius
Prince Phillip - James Arnold Taylor
Maleficent - Tress MacNeille

Flora - Frances Conroy
Fauna - Cathy Cavadini
Merryweather - B.J. Ward
King Stefan - Corey Burton
King Hubert - Jeff Bennett
Goons - Steve Blum, Frank Welker and John Kassir


The Black Cauldron
Taran - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
Princess Eilonwy - Hynden Walch
Horned King - Jeff Bennett

Hen Wen - Dee Bradley Baker
Dallben - Jim Meskimen
Fflewddur Fflam - Jess Harnell
Gurgi - Brian Hull
Creeper - Charlie Adler

King Eidilleg - Brian George
Doli - Larry Kenney
Orddu - Mindy Sterling
Orwen - Pat Musick
Orgoch - Lauri Fraser
Favorites in bold.

Anyhow, I don't know why it took me so long to post this, but a friend of mine on DeviantArt actually came up with a fancast for Robin Hood using mainly celebrities. Here were his ideas...

- Steve Coogan as Robin Hood
- Minnie Driver as Maid Marian
- John Lithgow as Prince John
- John C. Reily as Little John
- David Tennant as Sir Hiss

And I believe he also thought of Michael Chiklis as Friar Tuck.

Do any of these work? I'm a little iffy on John C. Reily as Little John, and I could maaaaaaaaaaybe see John Lithgow as Prince John, but I'm not familiar enough with the other actors for me to judge.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.