Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2020   #21
kof4495
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 40
Default Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
Yep, it's definitely possible, and if any of them ever do show up in the series, I honestly think I'd keep the casting for them pretty much the same, except I'd probably recast Pebbles with Tara Strong since Russi Taylor has passed.
Let's just hope that the MGM characters like Tom and Jerry, Droopy, and Pink Panther do not appear in this show at all, okay?
kof4495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020   #22
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kof4495 View Post
Let's just hope that the MGM characters like Tom and Jerry, Droopy, and Pink Panther do not appear in this show at all, okay?
I doubt any of them will show up.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020   #23
kof4495
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 40
Default Re: Jellystone

How about a movie version:

Yogi Bear - Dan Aykroyd
Cindy Bear - Amy Adams
Huckleberry Hound - Blake Shelton
Boo Boo - Justin Timberlake
Snagglepuss - Johnny Depp
Quickdraw McGraw - Jim Carrey
Augie Doggie - Josh Gad
Doggie Daddy - Bryan Cranston
Peter Potamus - Tom Hanks
So So - Fred Armisen
Top Cat - Michael Keaton
Benny the Ball - Steve Carell
Magilla Gorilla - John C. Reilly
Squiddly Diddly - Charles Fleischer
Ruff - Danny Pudi
Pixie - Ty Burrell
Dixie - Jack McBrayer
Mr. Jinks - H. Jon Benjamin
Jabberjaw - Richard Kind
Captain Caveman - Tracy Morgan
Touche Turtle - Eric Idle
Shag Rugg - Seth Green
Yakky Doodle - Sam Kwasman
Mildew Wolf - Tony Hale
kof4495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020   #24
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

I'm glad you kept Justin Timberlake as Boo-Boo.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020   #25
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,231
Default Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kof4495 View Post
How about a movie version:

Yogi Bear - Dan Aykroyd
Cindy Bear - Amy Adams
Huckleberry Hound - Blake Shelton
Boo Boo - Justin Timberlake
Snagglepuss - Johnny Depp
Quickdraw McGraw - Jim Carrey
Augie Doggie - Josh Gad
Doggie Daddy - Bryan Cranston
Peter Potamus - Tom Hanks
So So - Fred Armisen
Top Cat - Michael Keaton
Benny the Ball - Steve Carell
Magilla Gorilla - John C. Reilly
Squiddly Diddly - Charles Fleischer
Ruff - Danny Pudi
Pixie - Ty Burrell
Dixie - Jack McBrayer
Mr. Jinks - H. Jon Benjamin
Jabberjaw - Richard Kind
Captain Caveman - Tracy Morgan
Touche Turtle - Eric Idle
Shag Rugg - Seth Green
Yakky Doodle - Sam Kwasman
Mildew Wolf - Tony Hale
I can see Charles Fleischer as Squiddly Diddly, Richard Kind as Jabberjaw, Sam as Yakky Doodle, and maaaaaaaaaybe Johnny Depp as Snagglepuss. And I do like Dan Aykroyd's Yogi and Justin Timberlake's Boo-Boo, so...

The rest, honestly, I don't think would work very well.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020   #26
kof4495
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 40
Default Re: Jellystone

Well, tell me your version plz
kof4495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020   #27
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,231
Default Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kof4495 View Post
Well, tell me your version plz
Here it is, with some tweaking (as Billy West confirmed he wasn't involved in the show on Twitter)...

- Jeff Bergman - Yogi Bear, Peter Potamus, Squiddly Diddly, Mr. Jinks, Mildew Wolf
- Eric Bauza - Boo-Boo Bear, Pixie, So-So the Monkey
- Bill Farmer - Quick-Draw McGraw
- Stephen Stanton - Snagglepuss
- James Arnold Taylor - Huckleberry Hound
- Maurice LaMarche - Magilla Gorilla, Doggie Daddy
- Trevor Devall - Augie Doggie, Dixie
- Jason Harris Katz - Top Cat
- Chris Edgerly - Benny the Ball
- Scott Innes - Captain Caveman
- Frank Welker - Jabberjaw
- Fred Tatasciore - Paw Rugg
- Jeff Bennett - Touche Turtle
- Daniel Ross - Yakky Doodle

Last edited by Michaelsar; 12-13-2020 at 09:21 AM.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020   #28
kof4495
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 40
Default Re: Jellystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
Here it is, with some tweaking (as Billy West confirmed he wasn't involved in the show on Twitter)...

- Jeff Bergman - Yogi Bear, Peter Potamus, Squiddly Diddly, Mr. Jinks, Mildew Wolf
- Eric Bauza - Boo-Boo Bear, Pixie, So-So the Monkey
- Bill Farmer - Quick-Draw McGraw
- Stephen Stanton - Snagglepuss
- James Arnold Taylor - Huckleberry Hound
- Maurice LaMarche - Magilla Gorilla, Doggie Daddy
- Trevor Devall - Augie Doggie, Dixie
- Eric Bauza - Pixie, So-So the Monkey
- Jason Harris Katz - Top Cat
- Chris Edgerly - Benny the Ball
- Scott Innes - Captain Caveman
- Frank Welker - Jabberjaw
- Fred Tatasciore - Paw Rugg
- Jeff Bennett - Touche Turtle
- Daniel Ross - Yakky Doodle
I meant as in a movie version

Last edited by kof4495; 12-13-2020 at 07:32 AM.
kof4495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020   #29
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,231
Default Re: Jellystone

Oh. Honestly, I'm not sure. There aren't any celebrities I can picture pulling off characters like the ones that are gonna be in the show. Also, Scoob reaaaaaally turned me off the idea of celebrities voicing Hanna-Barbera characters.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020   #30
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Jellystone

Favorites there are Jeff as Yogi, Peter, Squiddly, Jinks and Mildew, Eric as Boo-Boo, Pixie and So-So, Stephen as Snagglepuss, Bill as Quick Draw, Trevor as Augie and Dixie, Jason as TC, Chris as Benny, Frank as Jabberjaw, Scott as Captain Caveman, Fred as Paw and Jeff as Touché.

Here's an updated version of mine, given that Billy West isn't involved (with a few other tweaks as well).

Yogi Bear - Jeff Bergman
Boo-Boo Bear - Eric Bauza
Huckleberry Hound - Jeff Bergman
Snagglepuss - Stephen Stanton
Quick Draw McGraw - Jeff Bergman
Magilla Gorilla - Frank Welker
Augie Doggie - Trevor Devall
Doggie Daddy - John DiMaggio
Pixie - Eric Bauza
Dixie - Trevor Devall
Mr. Jinks - Jeff Bergman
Peter Potamus - Jeff Bergman
So-So - Eric Bauza
Top Cat - Jason Harris Katz
Benny the Ball - Chris Edgerly
Squiddly Diddly - Jeff Bergman
Jabberjaw - Frank Welker
Captain Caveman - Kevin Michael Richardson
Paw Rugg - Jim Cummings
Touché Turtle - Jeff Bennett
Yakky Doodle - Sam Kwasman
Mildew Wolf - Tom Kenny

Last edited by Jacobrl1999; 12-13-2020 at 10:29 AM.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.