Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Act Your Voice Out - BTVA's Voice Acting Contest > Questions

Questions Not sure about something regarding the contest. Post your question here.

Old 06-05-2012   #1
Sketchy

Thumbs up Audition didn't come through? - ANSWERED

I know it's a little late now, but I noticed that my username was never added to the list of recieved auditions, even though I did submit one. Checked the listed of callbacks AND the list of auditions that didnt make it, and my name isnt on either list. I wasnt ever notified of anything that might have made my audition not eligible, so I'm wondering.... what happened?

Last edited by TylerMirage; 05-28-2015 at 01:26 PM.
Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012   #2
Foxwolf
Administrator

Default Re: Audition didn't come through?

We unfortunately never saw your name at all in the submissions. Which means that it didn't submit correctly. Had it submitted, you would've received a green message telling you your audition was awaiting approval.

I know it's too late but another way to have made sure we knew of your participation was to have made a comment or forum post. That way we would've been aware of your participation.

But the best thing to have done if you were unsure of your status (or didn't see your name say day or two after you submitted it) was to ask us.

Apologies for the lack of clarity and we'll use this next time to improve the instructions to make it clear to users what to expect after a submission. Hopefully we'll see you in Season 3

Last edited by OptimusSolo; 06-05-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Foxwolf is offline   Reply With Quote