Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Character Discussions

Character Discussions Who are the best villains and heroes? Discuss all character related topics here.

Old 02-05-2019   #21
SupremeTarantulas

Default Re: Live-Action Actors who should reprise their characters voice wise

Maybe an Elm Street animated DTV where Robert Emglund can play Freddy again without the age issue?

And responding to a few more.

All Hulk MCU actors need to get a Hulk 2 DTV to address the Leader arc they scrapped.

Seriously we get DTV's related to the MCU((abs a Hulk one at that) but not addressing this.

Darn decision makers

And all the cast of Smallville for an animated Season 11( or the ones that have characters in it)

And a proper Gotham finale or continuation similar to Season 11, with the cast back, since their translation to voice felt phoned in. Well, for Ben, Donal. and Robin at least.

Last edited by SupremeTarantulas; 02-06-2019 at 05:03 PM.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019   #22
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeTarantulas View Post
Darn decision makers
But without decision makers...no decisions would be made.
BTVA: A fansite where 8-10 people, in their spare time, try to catalogue 75+ years of the voiceover industry and, in return, occassionally get noses thumbed at them for not being 100% complete. We do our best.

Last edited by TylerMirage; 02-05-2019 at 11:34 PM.
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019   #23
Polyester Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeTarantulas View Post
Maybe an Elm Stret animated DTV where Robert Emglund can play Freddy again without the age issue?

And responding to a few more.

All Hulk MCU actors need to get a Hulk 2 DTV to address the Leader arc they scrapped.

Seriously we get DTV's related to the MCU((abs a Hulk one at that) but not addressing this.

Darn decision makers

And all the cast of Smallville for an animated Season 11( or the ones that have characters in it)

And a proper Gotham finale or continuation similar to Season 11, with the cast back, since their translation to voice felt phoned in. Well, for Ben, Donal. and Robin at least.
Doesn't Universal still own the rights to do solo Hulk films? That's why there never was an Incredible Hulk 2.
Polyester Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #24
Autovolt

After seeing the extended Doom Patrol trailer, I gotta add Phil Morris as Silas Stone to my list of people who need to reprise voice acting wise.

It's also a bit amusing to me since he was Miles Dyson in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and T2's Miles Dyson, Joe Morton plays him in the DCEU. I was like mentioning to my friends on Discord the other day that Phil would be a great Silas (either live-action or voice wise) and like I didn't think he was already playing him.
Autovolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #25
TheVengeanceKnight

Also Doom Patrol related, Alan Tudyk as Mr. Nobody.
TheVengeanceKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #26
The Doctor

I personally don't believe that any of the Harrison Ford sound-a-likes who played Indiana Jones were all that convincing, so it would be really cool to get him to reprise the role as a voice actor, since he is too old to play the role in live-action anymore (why they are still seriously considering Indy 5, I have no idea).

Charlie Cox as Daredevil would make me really happy. I have PS4 Spider-Man - style video game starring the Man without Fear in my head, but I would be fine with animation too (preferably something darker and more sophisticated than the current shows). Krysten Ritter and Mike Colter (and maybe even Finn Jones) reprising their Marvel/Netflix heroes would be awesome too.

Vincent D'ONofrio as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin... Do I really need to tell you why?

Elias Koteas as Casey Jones. I'm honestly suprised that the 2012's TMNT show never tried to get him to cameo as Casey's father or something, since they did a lot of similar casting gags, but it would be really cool to see him play our favorite hockey mask wearing vigilante himself one last time. Maybe in the upcoming Batman vs. TMNT animated movie?

Jodie Whittaker as The Doctor. Besides Eccleston, all the other modern Doctors got to also voice the role in something, so it would feel wrong if Jodie didn't.
The Doctor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #27
Polyester Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I personally don't believe that any of the Harrison Ford sound-a-likes who played Indiana Jones were all that convincing, so it would be really cool to get him to reprise the role as a voice actor, since he is too old to play the role in live-action anymore (why they are still seriously considering Indy 5, I have no idea).

Charlie Cox as Daredevil would make me really happy. I have PS4 Spider-Man - style video game starring the Man without Fear in my head, but I would be fine with animation too (preferably something darker and more sophisticated than the current shows). Krysten Ritter and Mike Colter (and maybe even Finn Jones) reprising their Marvel/Netflix heroes would be awesome too.

Vincent D'ONofrio as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin... Do I really need to tell you why?

Elias Koteas as Casey Jones. I'm honestly suprised that the 2012's TMNT show never tried to get him to cameo as Casey's father or something, since they did a lot of similar casting gags, but it would be really cool to see him play our favorite hockey mask wearing vigilante himself one last time. Maybe in the upcoming Batman vs. TMNT animated movie?

Jodie Whittaker as The Doctor. Besides Eccleston, all the other modern Doctors got to also voice the role in something, so it would feel wrong if Jodie didn't.
Oh, that's a good one. He was really good in that part, and it would be sweet to get a reprisal.
Polyester Funk is offline   Reply With Quote