ANNOUNCEMENT: The BTVA server has moved servers and undergone major code changes. If you experience any issues, please report them here

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Act Your Voice Out - BTVA's Voice Acting Contest > Questions

Questions Not sure about something regarding the contest. Post your question here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2015   #1
xRighteous
Banned

Default Can someone explain something to me?

Just where exactly is the proper section in the request center to start a thread asking for one of your "Favorite" voice actors to be added to the site?

I couldn't seem to find the right section for the life of me. I am at a total loss. Perhaps a slight oversight on my part?
Old 06-15-2015   #2
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Default Re: Can someone explain something to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRighteous View Post
Just where exactly is the proper section in the request center to start a thread asking for one of your "Favorite" voice actors to be added to the site?

I couldn't seem to find the right section for the life of me. I am at a total loss. Perhaps a slight oversight on my part?
We removed the Voice Actor Request forum about a year-and-a-half ago, for various reasons.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...thread.php?t=4

That particular description you have highlighted is from before the removal, but I suppose it's still accurate. You can request an individual voice actor be added...as long as it's part of the information present within a particular television, movie, game, etc. title.
Closed Thread