Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 05-27-2022   #1
PrPro03

Default About requests

So I have a quick question about requests/pages for recently released stuff. Is there some way for regular members to know if the staff/admin on this site are already planning to make a page on a released media so they don't need to make a request for it? I ask because I have all of the pictures, voice clips, etc. to make a request for that Sonic Drone Home short that came out a few days ago (although I don't actually plan to make the request until its been a week or so since it came out) but I don't feel comfortable making it since I don't know if staff already have that stuff ready thus making my request useless. Until I know what is fair game or not, I'll probably just back off on requests for a bit.
PrPro03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022   #2
Kioea
Top Contributor

Default Re: About requests

The general rule of thumb is to wait until at least two weeks past the release date. That way, if it's being worked on, whoever's doing it has enough time to put it together, and you don't have to worry about stepping on anyone else's toes. If nothing has happened with a particular title after two weeks, then you're more than likely free to proceed. A few days, though, is too soon.
Kioea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022   #3
Kioea
Top Contributor

Default Re: About requests

Question answered, it seems.
Kioea is online now   Reply With Quote