Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > TV Discussion

TV Discussion Chat about your favorite shows and series here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013   #1
virtual revenger
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 235
Default What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

They make you say to yourself "What were they thinking?"
virtual revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013   #2
OptimusSolo
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12,513
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual revenger View Post
They make you say to yourself "What were they thinking?"
this thread makes no sense...
OptimusSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #3
SupremeTarantulas
Senior Member
 
SupremeTarantulas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Age: 30
Posts: 2,108
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusSolo View Post
this thread makes no sense...
Question is the worst shows that were made that made you think what was HB thinking? Casting wise the 71 Addams Family wasn't that great. They shoudn't have let Lennie replace John. His voice just didn't fit.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013   #4
virtual revenger
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 235
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

Sorry. I should have worded it better.
virtual revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #5
cartoonvoice
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 514
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

I don't think Hanna-Barbera ever made an AWFUL cartoon. They may have made MEDIOCRE ones, but they never made downright horrible show like "Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue" and "Baby Looney Tunes".
I'd say Hanna-Barbera overdid the cloning of Scooby-Doo in the 70's. But even there, "Josie and the Pussycats", "Jabberjaw" and "Captain Caveman" were great cartoons.

However, HB was usually bad at making movies. Their movies are nowhere near as good as Disney in general. "Jetsons The Movie" was kinda boring, along with some of the HB superstar movies.
cartoonvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #6
SupremeTarantulas
Senior Member
 
SupremeTarantulas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Age: 30
Posts: 2,108
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoonvoice View Post
I don't think Hanna-Barbera ever made an AWFUL cartoon. They may have made MEDIOCRE ones, but they never made downright horrible show like "Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue" and "Baby Looney Tunes".
I'd say Hanna-Barbera overdid the cloning of Scooby-Doo in the 70's. But even there, "Josie and the Pussycats", "Jabberjaw" and "Captain Caveman" were great cartoons.

However, HB was usually bad at making movies. Their movies are nowhere near as good as Disney in general. "Jetsons The Movie" was kinda boring, along with some of the HB superstar movies.
Maybe the older ones. I liked the Yogi ones and some Flintstones ones. It really depends if you mean the company or Joe and Bill though. I mean they were involved with everything until they died.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #7
HienFan
Member
 
HienFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 145
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

Don't like the old Pacman cartoon, the first cartoon with Scrappy Doo(like the later ones he was in though), Baby Looney Tunes and Penelope Pistol

Found the first really boring and I despise Pacman in that cartoon(then again I didn't like him in World 3 as well, all I liked in that game about him was his voice)

The three shorts Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo show were all too brief and dumb for me, the older show is not exactly clever but it's still very entertaining

I can never really get into Penelope Pistol she reminds me of Princess Peach times 10

As for Baby Looney Tunes I despise babies with a passion that is all
HienFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #8
SupremeTarantulas
Senior Member
 
SupremeTarantulas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Age: 30
Posts: 2,108
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HienFan View Post
Don't like the old Pacman cartoon, the first cartoon with Scrappy Doo(like the later ones he was in though), Baby Looney Tunes and Penelope Pistol

Found the first really boring and I despise Pacman in that cartoon(then again I didn't like him in World 3 as well, all I liked in that game about him was his voice)

The three shorts Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo show were all too brief and dumb for me, the older show is not exactly clever but it's still very entertaining

I can never really get into Penelope Pistol she reminds me of Princess Peach times 10

As for Baby Looney Tunes I despise babies with a passion that is all
Baby Looney Tunes was Warner Bros. not HB.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013   #9
virtual revenger
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 235
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

I sometimes dislike some of the episodes of the robots.
virtual revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013   #10
Archerboy58
Member
 
Archerboy58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Skokie, Illinois
Age: 22
Posts: 102
Default Re: What are the worst Hanna Barbara shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoonvoice View Post
I don't think Hanna-Barbera ever made an AWFUL cartoon. They may have made MEDIOCRE ones, but they never made downright horrible show like "Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue" and "Baby Looney Tunes".
I'd say Hanna-Barbera overdid the cloning of Scooby-Doo in the 70's. But even there, "Josie and the Pussycats", "Jabberjaw" and "Captain Caveman" were great cartoons.

However, HB was usually bad at making movies. Their movies are nowhere near as good as Disney in general. "Jetsons The Movie" was kinda boring, along with some of the HB superstar movies.
i loved Baby Looney Tunes
Archerboy58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.