Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > TV Discussion

TV Discussion Chat about your favorite shows and series here.

Old 07-28-2013   #241
SupremeTarantulas

Default Re: Transformers: Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt View Post
This was a great finale to the series.

Bumblebee being the one to do the deed and finish Megatron off once and for all, was a ballsy and unexpected move and i love it for it. Bumblebee was really cool in this episode, his speech to Megatron was epic and it makes me wish they just had him speak since the first episode, he easily could have been my favorite Bumblebee of all time, oh well he actually did something cool.

Knockout joining the winning team, that was hilarious. I wonder if they actually let him join or are they going through him in jail or something? I don't expect the Autobots to execute him.

I'm glad they are actually going to restore Cybertron. I hope the next series continues on them rebuilding Cybertron much like in the IDW RID comics.

My only real complaint is that the Wreckers basically did nothing this episode.

The final good-byes we're touching without getting way too sappy, Ratchet staying on Earth. I did not see that coming either. Man Ratchet went through a lot of character development since the first episode.

I'm sad it's over and this was a great way to end Prime, Predacons Rising can not end any sooner.
He will most likely end up in prison like Arachnid did. They wouldn't execute a random Decepticon. Megatron and maybe Starscream maybe since they're war criminals and big threats to the universse but not Knock-Out who's more comic relief. I hope we see his fate in Predacons Rising. Maybe he'll get to join them after he convinces them to let him help fight the Predacons.

That being said if the next series continues them rebuilding Cyberton wouldn't that make it a sequel to Prime? I think the next series is completely separate and is being made to promote Transformers 4.
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013   #242
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
That being said if the next series continues them rebuilding Cyberton wouldn't that make it a sequel to Prime? I think the next series is completely separate and is being made to promote Transformers 4.
And on that topic, the rumours around the next series have surfaced...

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...rfaces-178099/

Based on those rumours, it probably won't be made solely to promote TF4. At least, not anymore than TFP promoted DotM or Animated promoted RotF. A Transformers series in general is good promotion for a Transformers movie, regardless of how similar they are/aren't.
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013   #243
UltimateCharm

Personally, I would've liked to see more of Soundwave's reaction to being trapped in the Shadowzone and actually being outsmarted for once. Like a skyward scream or something.
How many centuries have I walked this world... caught in the crossfire of human existence? I have walked and walked -- and my eyes have beheld such struggle, such suffering, such unmitigated EVIL... The time will come when I hold the secret in my hands; when I will TRULY KNOW THE SOURCE of humanity's evil... ...and that knowledge will lead me through the Abyss ... to the threshold of GOD. And then the Day of Redemption will arrive-- for this weary world...
UltimateCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013   #244
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateCharm View Post
Personally, I would've liked to see more of Soundwave's reaction to being trapped in the Shadowzone and actually being outsmarted for once. Like a skyward scream or something.
I agree that we needed to see more of his reaction. Though I think a more subtle freakout (if you can have a subtle freakout, I guess) might be more appropriate. Soundwave's not one for grandiose behaviour like a dramatic shout to the heavens. Maybe something like him trying to claw at the other dimension characters a few more times, and then glancing at his hands, attempting to understand what's going on. Looking up and around, the realization of his fate would settle in, and he could start getting all jittery and shaky, almost like he's malfunctioning. Or, for a more operatic comparison, a frightened child. You know, a villain who has finally realized that his fate is sealed...and in one of the most horrifying ways possible.
Old 07-30-2013   #245
Austin Harris

I hope we get a new series in the same continuity, or a continuation. That said, at least we have the TV movie in March.
Austin Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #246
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Harris View Post
I hope we get a new series in the same continuity...
We already have one. It's called Rescue Bots. And I certainly hope that RB gets to finish its second season before this proposed new series begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Harris View Post
That said, at least we have the TV movie in March.
Is that when it'll air on television? Because all of the sources I've been able to find say that it'll be released on Blu-Ray/DVD in early October of this year.
Old 07-30-2013   #247
SephiVA

this show dissapoints me. The deceptions are mostly lame, aside from Starscream.
SephiVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #248
SupremeTarantulas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephiVA View Post
this show dissapoints me. The deceptions are mostly lame, aside from Starscream.
How is Megatron lame?
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #249
Austin Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
Is that when it'll air on television? Because all of the sources I've been able to find say that it'll be released on Blu-Ray/DVD in early October of this year.
I thought I heard March somewhere, but I hope you're right.
Austin Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013   #250
TheVengeanceKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
How is Megatron lame?
And Soundwave, Airachnid, Knock Out, Dreadwing, and Shockwave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
Yeah, I've been hearing October, as well.
TheVengeanceKnight is offline   Reply With Quote