Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Old 06-11-2018   #1
HK-47 master

Default The Wolf Among Us

While I admit I haven't read the Fables comics yet, I recently played through The Wolf Among Us and I enjoyed it so much I decided to make a fancast about it:

Bigby Wolf-Steven Blum
Snow White-Olivia Olson
The Woodsman-Peter Lurie
Ichabod Crane-Maurice LaMarche

Bloody Mary-Alanna Ubach
Tweedledee and Tweedledum-Nolan North
Georgie-Gideon Emery
Vivian-Sumalee Montano
The Jersey Devil-Jeff Bennett
The Crooked Man-John Noble

Mr. Toad-John DiMaggio
Toad Jr.-Kate Higgins
Faith-Courtnee Draper
Beauty-Kate Higgins
Beast-Nolan North
Colin-Dave Boat
Bufkin-Peter MacNicol
The Magic Mirror-Nolan North
Holly-Cree Summer
Grendel-Trevor Devall
Bluebeard-Clancy Brown
Jack Horner-Yuri Lowenthal
Hans-Brian Bloom
Nerissa-Alyson Stoner
The Flycatcher-Matthew Lillard
Rachel/Aunty Greenleaf-Debi Derryberry
Dr. Swineheart-Tom Kane
Johann the Butcher-Kyle Hebert
Tiny Tim-Max Mittelemen

So what does anyone think?

Last edited by HK-47 master; 07-06-2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Decided to change my choice for Georgie
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018   #2
Hayworth

Default Re: The Wolf Among Us

A real good jorb as usual. Peter MacNicol as Bufkin and Kate Higgins as Beauty are dead-on matches. I also really like Ubach, Noble, Draper, Derryberry (don't think I've heard her do an old lady voice before) and Lillard here. I think your choices for Holly and Nerissa are the only ones I'm not super keen on. I feel like both Cree and Alyson would sound a little too young and not world-weary enough in those roles

Dropping in a couple ideas as long as they're fresh (haven't read much of the comics either):

Rachael MacFarlane -- Snow White
Rene Auberjonois -- Ichabod Crane
Greg Ellis -- The Tweedles
Andy Serkis -- Mr Toad and Bufkin
Hayworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018   #3
HK-47 master

Default Re: The Wolf Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayworth View Post
A real good jorb as usual. Peter MacNicol as Bufkin and Kate Higgins as Beauty are dead-on matches. I also really like Ubach, Noble, Draper, Derryberry (don't think I've heard her do an old lady voice before) and Lillard here. I think your choices for Holly and Nerissa are the only ones I'm not super keen on. I feel like both Cree and Alyson would sound a little too young and not world-weary enough in those roles

Dropping in a couple ideas as long as they're fresh (haven't read much of the comics either):

Rachael MacFarlane -- Snow White
Rene Auberjonois -- Ichabod Crane
Greg Ellis -- The Tweedles
Andy Serkis -- Mr Toad and Bufkin
Sorry for the really late reply, but thanks for the feedback. I actually almost mistook Peter MacNicol for Bufkin and Kate Higgins for Beauty when I first played the game and I'm glad that a lot of my choices are well liked (Debi Derryberry voiced Hi-sama the wise woman in Princess Mononoke so she has that as a basis for an old lady voice). I wasn't sure on who to cast for Holly so I went with Cree because she's got a good voice range and could do almost any age range; and as for Alyson as Nerissa, I figured a younger voice wouldn't be much of a problem because she is the "Little" Mermaid but now I wonder whether she'd sound too young.

As for your choices; no particular favorite, they're all really great and fit the characters well.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote