Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 05-05-2015   #31
Sakura10594

Send a message via MSN to Sakura10594
Default Re: Feedback

As a new member, I just honestly came in when this started. So hopefully this feedback is great.

I honestly really love it. It's a lot easier to organize auditions for me personally. I really don't like projects that don't give you much to go on for auditions. But is it possible to add a bookmark or similar option for people who want to save a role to audition for later? (Unless it's there and I don't see it.)
Sakura10594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016   #32
P3simsVid

Default Re: Feedback

The casting call feature doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be. You have removed the right section where you used to see the newest casting calls, which made it easier to be discovered I think. Or maybe I just picked a bad time to open my casting call (Youtube Idol season 3). It's just that the result this time is drastically worse than the last time I opened a casting call here (for season 2). For season 2 there were about 2 auditions per day, and this time I have received 3 auditions in 5 days. And it's the same show with pretty much the same rules, so I'm questioning whether or not it has something to do with this site. It used to be a gold mine for good auditions. :/ I'm not ruling out the possibility that maybe I did something wrong or that people just aren't interested anymore - but it just seems strange to me with such a drastic drop.
P3simsVid is offline   Reply With Quote