Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 01-11-2018   #1
HadasRose

Default Xenogears fandub/ radio drama project

Hullo, everyone!

I have gotten several fine actors from this site for this project, and would like to advertise for more for this game's many, many secondary and tertiary characters.

Project description
I'm creating an audio version of Xenogears with narration and dialogue portions for people with visual impairment and for fans in general. Narration portions written by myself. Dialogue may be modified to omit repetitions etc.

The project is now live, up to chapter 6 (and several more soon to be edited and posted by April)
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...sVsvdtCPGyL_oT

The script and other details are on this site: https://xenosd.wordpress.com/

I am planning to revise the dialogue for the entire script in the next few weeks and write the narrative portions afterwards. This way, I'm hoping to recruit actors for all those secondary and tertiary characters and have their lines done by the end of this year, then focus on the main characters and narrator.

Yes, I'm planning to see this monster through! And hope everyone likes the results to add to the many fine rpg dubs out there on Youtube.

Hadas Rose
[email protected]

Tags
fandub, xenoblade, xenogears, xenosaga