Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Art of Voice Acting > Casting Call

Casting Call Audition for voice acting projects created by members of BTVA. Project owners can manage the entire project from start all the way through to casting.

Old 12-04-2014   #91
Darrell-H

Default Re: Suggestions/Improvements

An easier befriend option/button thing
Darrell-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014   #92
dj44144

What do I do if I'm being harassed by another user on one of my projects?
dj44144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014   #93
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Send me a PM with the link of the project and the comment(s) in question.
Old 01-18-2015   #94
Katerinu

Hello! I actually just joined a few days ago, but I have a suggestion!

It'd be great if on your profile, perhaps above ones submitted auditions, to upload a voice demo! To further that idea, it'd be great to be able to tag demos with voice types, such as, "#female #child #adult" etc. etc.! That way, producers could go through these tags to find a particular type of voice they're looking for rather than wait around for that perfect audition!
Katerinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015   #95
Diaos

Sorting casting calls by offering.
Diaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015   #96
Harlee Noble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katerinu View Post
Hello! I actually just joined a few days ago, but I have a suggestion!

It'd be great if on your profile, perhaps above ones submitted auditions, to upload a voice demo! To further that idea, it'd be great to be able to tag demos with voice types, such as, "#female #child #adult" etc. etc.! That way, producers could go through these tags to find a particular type of voice they're looking for rather than wait around for that perfect audition!
I really like the idea of that! It would be cool to be able to hear a demo to get more of a feel for someone's range especially if the audition lines are short!
Harlee Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015   #97
Onofrio Gargano

i have a suggestion.what if there was a section on the website where someone who is registered can show what type of voices they can do aside from viewing a persons profile and seeing the characters they have done and previewing the voices there. like if a person who has a new project the person can go to the certain section on the site and check out the voices from people who are registered. and if that person is interested in the person they can email them. plus the person who is making a casting doesn't have to just wait until auditions are submitted
Old 02-16-2015   #98
animeamber

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but this is definitely needed! It should be possible for people to delete their own auditions. In selecting files, you can sometimes select the wrong one, or if you wanted to improve your audition, you currently need to contact the person who made the project and wait until they delete it themselves. There should be a limit to how many times someone can repost an audition, definitely (maybe 3 unless given permission?)
animeamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015   #99
HououinKyouma

I think it would be nice to sort Casting Calls by popularity. If a certain project has potential, it might be smothered by all of the new projects being created. If there was a popularity filter, then projects that deserve to get more auditions will have a chance to before they fall into the abyss of the third and beyond pages. I don't know, just a thought.
HououinKyouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015   #100
Mirisha

Also agreeing with being able to delete auditions, but I'd also like to be able to simply edit their settings. For example, If I post an audition for a project that doesn't have public listening turned on, and then turns it on later- my auditions are still set to private. I'd like the ability to edit it if I wanted it to be public.
Mirisha is offline   Reply With Quote