Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2021   #1
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Candy Land

If "Candy Land" ever gets a new animated film or series, I think this would make a great cast for it!

Kids - Mckenna Grace and Iain Armitage
Plumpy - John DiMaggio
Mr. Mint - Wally Wingert
Jolly - Bill Fagerbakke
Lord Licorice - Jonathan Freeman (he reminds me a LOT of Jafar)
Gramma Nutt - Betty White
Princess Lolly - Tara Strong
Queen Frostine - Julie Nathanson
Gloppy - Brad Garrett
King Kandy - J.K. Simmons

Last edited by Jacobrl1999; 02-20-2021 at 02:16 PM.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021   #2
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,172
Default Re: Candy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobrl1999 View Post
If "Candy Land" ever gets a new animated film or series, I think this would make a great cast for it!

Kids - Mckenna Grace and Iain Armitage
Plumpy - John DiMaggio
Mr. Mint - Wally Wingert
Jolly - Bill Fagerbakke
Lord Licorice - Jonathan Freeman (he reminds a LOT of Jafar)
Gramma Nutt - Betty White
Princess Lolly - Tara Strong
Queen Frostine - Julie Nathanson
Gloppy - Brad Garrett
King Kandy - J.K. Simmons
This is a really good cast. I particularly like Wally Wingert as Mr. Mint and Brad Garrett as Gloppy.
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021   #3
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Candy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
This is a really good cast. I particularly like Wally Wingert as Mr. Mint and Brad Garrett as Gloppy.
Thanks! I got the idea for this from someone on Twitter who did something similar. I ended up using a couple of his picks, but I mostly tried to come up with my own.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021   #4
Michaelsar
Senior Member
 
Michaelsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,172
Default Re: Candy Land

Ya done got me inspired...

Kids - Debi Derryberry and Hynden Walch
Plumpy - Danny DeVito
Mr. Mint - Bob Bergen
Jolly - Frank Welker
Lord Licorice - Corey Burton
Gramma Nutt - Tress MacNeille
Princess Lolly - Janice Kawaye
Queen Frostine - Tara Strong
Gloppy - Kevin Michael Richardson
King Kandy - Andre Stojka
Michaelsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021   #5
Jacobrl1999
Member
 
Jacobrl1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 238
Post Re: Candy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelsar View Post
Ya done got me inspired...

Kids - Debi Derryberry and Hynden Walch
Plumpy - Danny DeVito
Mr. Mint - Bob Bergen
Jolly - Frank Welker
Lord Licorice - Corey Burton
Gramma Nutt - Tress MacNeille
Princess Lolly - Janice Kawaye
Queen Frostine - Tara Strong
Gloppy - Kevin Michael Richardson
King Kandy - Andre Stojka
Ooh, very nice! I especially like Danny DeVito as Plumpy, Janice Kawaye as Princess Lolly and Kevin Michael Richardson as Gloppy.
Jacobrl1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.