Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > Movie Discussion

Movie Discussion Discuss all things related to upcoming, latest and classic movies! Threads may contain SPOILERS!

Old 01-04-2015   #1
SupremeTarantulas

Default Most Anticipated Movie Of 2015?

Star Wars Force Awakens, Jurassic World, and Age Of Ultron in that order for me..
SupremeTarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015   #2
PsychicVoiceSpy

Default Re: Most Anticipated Movie Of 2015?

All three of those and the new Dragon Ball Z movie. I guess I'm most excited for Age of Ultron overall. But dang, those four are all really close together for me.
PsychicVoiceSpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015   #3
NCZ
Hah?What are You a Joker?

It's easily got to be Star Wars for me. After that would be Inside Out and Avengers.

Quickly scanning through the wiki list of this year's movies, on paper there's not a lot that instantly reaches out and grabs me, but I'm sure trailers and positive word of mouth will lead to a few unexpectedly pleasant surprises. Maybe Tomorrowland? I can't see Brad "The Iron Giant, Incredibles, and Ratatouille" Bird disappointing.

Last edited by NCZ; 01-04-2015 at 11:07 PM.
NCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015   #4
Polyester Funk

I'd have to say my most anticipated is Age of Ultron. Interested to see were the team goes after the first one. How they interact with each other now and the addition of new characters and of course Ultron himself. Jurassic World seems interesting so far, and then I guess The Force Awakens. I'm not really feeling that one as much as I feel I should be, but we don't know anything about it yet, so that might be why. I just liked the way that everything ended and to pick up the story some 30 years later is...something. I'm not sure yet.
Polyester Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015   #5
electronic456

I'm surprised there isn't much in store for me this year. But here's a list for movies that I can look forward to.

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Jurassic World ( it's gonna probably be the same scenario with just a fresh coat of paint.... But hey, I want to check out this hybrid dinosaur)
Fantastic Four (really curious about this reboot)
Ant-Man
And of course Star Wars

When 2015 keeps cugging along then I might find another film that interests me. So far this is what I have.
electronic456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015   #6
TheVengeanceKnight

Looking at my calendar:

Kingsman: The Secret Service - I actually don't know much about the source material, but it looks like fun. Matthew Vaughn directing is a plus, as well as its stellar cast.

Cinderella - Kenneth Branagh and a terrific cast. Could be fun.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - IMO, The Avengers is still the MCU's pinnacle, and this looks to top it. Can't wait.

Tomorrowland - Interesting premise based on the teaser. We'll see.

Inside Out - Love the premise, and I still trust Pixar to deliver a solid flick.

Ant-Man - I know online fandom is split on this movie, I've always been a fan of the character and I trust Marvel to deliver once again. Even if it likely won't be as OMGAMAZEBALLS as Cap 2 or possibly Age of Ultron, I think it'll still be pretty good.

Victor Frankenstein - I love Paul McGuigan's work on Sherlock and the cast looks terrific. Should be interesting.

The Jungle Book - It's got Jon Favreau and a stellar voice cast, so it can't be all bad, right?

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 - Loved Part 1, can't wait to see how this story ends.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Hmmm. Part of me is excited, though another pat is a bit skeptical on seeing a SW movie without The Maker. But still, I'm optimistic. I'll be sure to keep an open mind.

Last edited by TheVengeanceKnight; 01-06-2015 at 04:59 PM.
TheVengeanceKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015   #7
Lemon Jelly

I'm really looking forward to seeing Age of Ultron And hopefully the new Star Wars movie. I'm a little bit skeptical about the new Ant Man & Cinderella movie. And the new Dragon Ball movie.
Old 01-06-2015   #8
TylerMirage
It's time to oil up

I'd say that Jurassic World just barely beats out Age of Ultron. Dinosaurs will always hold a bigger place in my heart than anything comic book or superhero related. But those would be my top two.

Then there'd be Furious 7, The Force Awakens, Minions and Ant-Man.

I might throw Kung Fu Panda 3 into the ring, too, given how surprisingly good KFP2 was.

Last edited by TylerMirage; 01-06-2015 at 11:56 AM.
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015   #9
electronic456

Oh yes..... I forgot to say I'm also looking forward to these:

James Bond- Spectre
and.......

Peanuts..... It looks like the spirit of the comic strip and cartoon is captured.

EDIT: I want to see Tommorowland as well. But I feel like I have to watch The Iron Giant and Mission Impossible.

Last edited by electronic456; 01-06-2015 at 12:05 PM.
electronic456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015   #10
TheVengeanceKnight

Spectre...never been a Bond person, but since they hired some of my faves, I might see this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
I might throw Kung Fu Panda 3 into the ring, too, given how surprisingly good KFP2 was.
That's been delayed to 2016.
TheVengeanceKnight is offline   Reply With Quote