Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > General Chat

General Chat Introduce yourself or just talk about something not related to our site topics here.

Old 04-01-2011   #61
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Default Re: New fellow here.

Great to have you part of the community WackyBrains. We're planning to build voice acting resumes as part of BTVA member profiles, so you can upload your personal voice work to share with other members, or audition for members fan projects.

I'm curious about your interest in the art side of games. Are you an artist yourself? And if so, do you have any sample work you can share?
Old 04-01-2011   #62
WackyBrains

Thanks, NachoElephant!
WackyBrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011   #63
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Man, I just checked out your profile and you filled it up a lot. It looks great!!! Also, I think we might have posted at the same time, so you might have missed my reply above.
Old 04-01-2011   #64
WackyBrains

Yes, FoxWolf, I am an artist, but I'd rather not share my artwork here due to its incompleteness. I might scrounge up something somewhere, but for now I'm mostly here as a general VA fanatic.
Old 04-01-2011   #65
WackyBrains

That's okay. I'm slow to answer things, but I'm quick to pick what I like!
Old 04-02-2011   #66
tenebrusmke79

Send a message via AIM to tenebrusmke79 Send a message via Yahoo to tenebrusmke79

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.
tenebrusmke79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011   #67
KhakiBlueSocks

Default Enter the Blue Socked Dragon

Don't just be a pro--be PRODIGIOUS!!!

Hey there! I'm new here, so I figured I would introduce myself! Here's the long and the short of me. I'm 25 years old, though some days I look older (Being in-between haircuts sucks...)

I'm part of a rare breed of African American who finds japanese animation (anime) and Star Trek quite interesting in Louisiana. My anime DVD collection is pretty decent; Please Teacher, Goldenboy, Here is Greenwood, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Mushishi, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kino's Journey just to name a few. I also have all 10 of the Trek movies ("KHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!") My sister actually got me started with being a Trekkie--she bought me Star Trek II on VHS, and since then, I never looked back.

Oh, by the way, this is my signature font/size/color! I like to stand out a bit with my posts.
KhakiBlueSocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011   #68
Foxwolf
Web Admin

Default Re: Enter the Blue Socked Dragon

Great to have you on the forums KhakiBlueSocks. Evangelion is my all-time favorite anime. Soooooo epic and such a head-f**k sometimes
Old 04-04-2011   #69
KhakiBlueSocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxwolf View Post
Great to have you on the forums KhakiBlueSocks. Evangelion is my all-time favorite anime. Soooooo epic and such a head-f**k sometimes
Another Eva-Nerd! Yes! Always nice to meet another! By any chance, did you see the newest movie?
KhakiBlueSocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011   #70
Foxwolf
Web Admin

2.0? yeah, freakin epic!! I love the new animation. so sleak, smooth and vibrant. I also like how they've changed up the story and added new characters. The Angel battles have all been upgraded with so much more detail. Can't wait for 3.0!!!

Tags
adaptation, advice, anime, assistance needed, audition, avengers emh, bad english, british, english, enthusiasm, french, friendly, girl, graphic design, hello there, horror movie director, introduction, introductions, jeff bennett, joe winko, kazutoification, let's dub, linguist, london, music, nerd, new member, new user, newbie, noob, please be nice, pokemon, presentation, scooby-doo, shared account, sims 2, skype, snes, song, translation, voice acting, voice acting actor, voice actor, voice actress, voice training, wii