ANNOUNCEMENT: The BTVA server has moved servers and undergone major code changes. If you experience any issues, please report them here

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TV / Movie / Game Central > Game Discussion

Game Discussion Chat about video games from old school classics to the latest and upcoming releases.

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #111
MrAmazing

Default Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Been playing the game a fair a bit and its honestly really surprising in many ways. The gameplay is better than it originally looked (The first game still has the best combat), the graphics are pleasent especially the faces look really good.

The biggest surprises for me though were the story and the voice casts. The story is really intriguing surprisingly considering the game at first looked like an MCU rip off. But some moments in the story are great which caught me off guard. And my favourite thing may be the voice over work. There isn't a simgle voice I dislike in this game. Even Ultron! (Jim Meskimen) who has a slight filter. If there is one vouce I particularly dislike it's probably Thanos (Isaac Singleton). Sounds like he's burping 90% of the time.

If I had one problem with this game, it would be that it can get VERY difficult at times like vs Mysterio. If say the first is the best but I recommend you buy this if you have a Switch!
MrAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote