Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Gaming Central > General Game Discussion

General Game Discussion Discuss the latest video game hit or the classics from long ago.

Old 5 Days Ago   #1
FanGuy67
Training Moderator

Post Hardest Game You've Played?

There were quite a few hard games and hard difficulties I've ever played.

F-Zero GX - This is definitely one of my favorite GameCube games of all time, but it was so hard. Story Mode on very hard pretty much made me furious because I literally want to 100% the game. The hardest chapter out of all them has to be Chapter 7. Here's the reason why:

Cheating and Aggressive A.I.
The Brutal Track (lava, part of the track with no railing, and the first turn)
Black Bull and Blood Hawk have more boost/health

In the end, I managed to beat every single chapter on very hard. If you've beaten all the chapters on very hard, you should call yourself a legend.

Recently, one mission on Modern Warfare Remastered was almost impossible unless you're hardcore. That mission is Mile High Club. The enemies just spawn randomly and you got no time to react. I manage to get the trophy. Do you want to know how? I use this technique.

The Black Series in Trackmania Turbo - I understand that each series gets harder, but the black series is the one you'll struggle. I stopped at the Canyon because I just lost intrest to it and you need to join Ubisoft Club to play online. I was surprised that I got a Trackmaster medal in track #122.