Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Gaming Central > Upcoming Titles

Upcoming Titles Catch up on the hype surrounding the latest upcoming Video Games.

Old 07-20-2018   #181
FanGuy67
Training Moderator

Post Re: Injustice 2

I was watching a video by TeddyKGaming, and he made a a voice cast video for Inustice the Legendary Edition. In that video, he thinks Joe Brogie (a.k.a Donatello) also did the voice of Michelangelo. While Corey Kruger (a.k.a Leonardo) voiced Raphael in Injustice 2. After hearing the voices, Teddy is correct. Leo and Raph does sound like Kruger while Don and Mikey sound like Brogie.
Old 07-20-2018   #182
Frontier

Default Re: Injustice 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanGuy67 View Post
I was watching a video by TeddyKGaming, and he made a a voice cast video for Inustice the Legendary Edition. In that video, he thinks Joe Brogie (a.k.a Donatello) also did the voice of Michelangelo. While Corey Kruger (a.k.a Leonardo) voiced Raphael in Injustice 2. After hearing the voices, Teddy is correct. Leo and Raph does sound like Kruger while Don and Mikey sound like Brogie.
So we didn't have one VA voicing all four Turtles, but two VA voicing two Turtles each.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018   #183
Nightmare Crusher
Training Moderator

Quote:
I'm skeptical for two reasons. First, we had a lot of X and Y turtle sound the same getting thrown around from day one including claims all four were the same actor. Second, why would both actors only confirm themselves as one turtle if they both played two?

"She asked to borrow some sweatpants. Does that mean anything?" -SNaG on life's greatest mysteries.
Nightmare Crusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018   #184
Shaun Ince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So we didn't have one VA voicing all four Turtles, but two VA voicing two Turtles each.
Joe Brogie only voiced Donatello. As far as I know, only the voices for Donatello & Leonardo were confirmed.
Shaun Ince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #185
FanGuy67
Training Moderator

Just today, I found Raphael's voice actor in Injustice 2. It turns out that it's not Corey Kruger. It would be Ben Rausch. If you skip to 1:21 that might be Ben if you compare his work as Fabulous Lightning McQueen in Cars 3: Driven to Win which is earlier in the video.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #186
TheDayman

Quote:
Just today, I found Raphael's voice actor in Injustice 2. It turns out that it's not Corey Kruger. It would be Ben Rausch. If you skip to 1:21 that might be Ben if you compare his work as Fabulous Lightning McQueen in Cars 3: Driven to Win which is earlier in the video.
Yep. He confirms that he voiced Raphael on his website
TheDayman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #187
Troodon2

Hearing his character demo, he idly sounds somewhat like Rob Paulsen.
Troodon2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #188
FanGuy67
Training Moderator

Black Manta in Injustice 2 is not voiced by Ogie Banks; he is actually voiced by Kane Jungbluth-Murry. Just recently, Youtuber, TeddyKGaming, posted a comparison video for Black Manta. In the description, he managed to contact Kane for confirmation. Also, his mother post about it on Facebook.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #189
Shaun Ince

Quote:
Black Manta in Injustice 2 is not voiced by Ogie Banks; he is actually voiced by Kane Jungbluth-Murry. Just recently, Youtuber, TeddyKGaming, posted a comparison video for Black Manta. In the description, he managed to contact Kane for confirmation. Also, his mother post about it on Facebook.
Do you think there's a chance he could be Black Lightning in the game as well?
Shaun Ince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #190
Polyester Funk

Cool to have confirmation on Black Manta. I really like what I've heard of Kane.
Polyester Funk is offline   Reply With Quote