Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Gaming Central > Upcoming Titles

Upcoming Titles Catch up on the hype surrounding the latest upcoming Video Games.

Old 12-05-2018   #21
Nightmare Crusher
Training Moderator

Default Re: Catherine Remake PS4/Vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHeracross View Post
Persona games are usually 80 plus hour experiences with a ton of voice acting compared to other million sellers, so it may still be too expensive even with the series' current popularity. Would be cool though.

All of Digital Synapse's projects seem to have been pulled from the search, I hope I didn't get anyone in trouble by bringing this up.
EDIT: Actually it looks like all games in the database have been pulled.
I can still see Catherine Full Body in the database. SAG's database is a bit finicky.

"She asked to borrow some sweatpants. Does that mean anything?" -SNaG on life's greatest mysteries.
Nightmare Crusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018   #22
ScraftyIsTheBest

Catherine: Full Body being unionized makes me really happy! I know Valerie Arem spoke very highly of her casting in an interview about Catherine all those years ago, and has said that she considered her casting for that game to be practically perfect to a point where she wouldn't want to recast any of the characters, so it sounds really good that if we get this unionized, everyone will have to jump through less hoops to get on board with this, so we can likely get the original cast back! Hopefully with this being unionized they can afford to make scheduling work out effectively for everyone and the original cast can be back in full.

Catherine's dub is one of the finest works Atlus and PCB have ever delivered in their repetoire, and it will be great if the entire cast can be back for this, especially since the game relied on such excellent VAs who are also very close with each other IRL which definitely helped in creating chemistry within the ensemble (I know the VAs record separately for stuff like this, but still).

This is still IMO some of the best work Troy Baker and Laura Bailey have ever done imo (Troy's performance as Vincent was so natural to the point where he essentially *was* Vincent with his performance), and some of their star-making work in the video game world, so it'll mean sooo much to me if they come back full-time for Full Body.

Anyway, here's hoping for the best for this, this being unionized definitely shows promise.
ScraftyIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018   #23
BlueHeracross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Crusher View Post
I can still see Catherine Full Body in the database. SAG's database is a bit finicky.
Yeah, I guess it must just be on my end then.

I wonder if Atlus will bother will all of those DLC voices? It seems like something that they may just skip.
BlueHeracross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018   #24
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHeracross View Post
I wonder if Atlus will bother will all of those DLC voices? It seems like something that they may just skip.
I remember reading Erica Mendez' twitter that she thought it was a cool feature but would probably cost a lot of money to implement on the English side when it might not have the exact same appeal as it did for the Japanese side.

But I imagine they will probably dub the Persona 5 DLC.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote