View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020   #1
SephiVA

Default Shadow of Spider-man

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com...of-Spider-man/

A spiritual sequel to the Antithesis project (that's on an indefinite hiatus), this one crossing over with the Marvel Universe as a fan project based on this premise- what if the series had taken place within the Marvel Universe all along? With that in mind, Ben Parker- son of Peter Parker and is the current Spider-Man, falls in battle. Joshua Worthington- the retired Black Wraith, takes on the mantle as the new Spider-Man and a heroic little adventure ensues.

Depending on what happens with my voice actors, more roles may be available soon. Starting out, only need two so far. This is a two parter- but could be expanded to more in the future.

NOTE: due to a glitch with casting call- Antithesis was listed 3 times. Attempts to talk to the owner yielded no results. Thus, the comments are from that old project because I'm using the same project page. This is a spiritual sequel anyway.

Also note: I updated the shadow of Spider-Man image, but not sure if it'll ever appear in the above or not, despite being uploaded.
SephiVA is offline   Reply With Quote