View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019   #26
The Doctor

Default Re: Live-Action Actors who should reprise their characters voice wise

I personally don't believe that any of the Harrison Ford sound-a-likes who played Indiana Jones were all that convincing, so it would be really cool to get him to reprise the role as a voice actor, since he is too old to play the role in live-action anymore (why they are still seriously considering Indy 5, I have no idea).

Charlie Cox as Daredevil would make me really happy. I have PS4 Spider-Man - style video game starring the Man without Fear in my head, but I would be fine with animation too (preferably something darker and more sophisticated than the current shows). Krysten Ritter and Mike Colter (and maybe even Finn Jones) reprising their Marvel/Netflix heroes would be awesome too.

Vincent D'ONofrio as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin... Do I really need to tell you why?

Elias Koteas as Casey Jones. I'm honestly suprised that the 2012's TMNT show never tried to get him to cameo as Casey's father or something, since they did a lot of similar casting gags, but it would be really cool to see him play our favorite hockey mask wearing vigilante himself one last time. Maybe in the upcoming Batman vs. TMNT animated movie?

Jodie Whittaker as The Doctor. Besides Eccleston, all the other modern Doctors got to also voice the role in something, so it would feel wrong if Jodie didn't.
The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote