View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018   #1634
HK-47 master

Default Re: Marvel/DC Dream Casts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion's Edge View Post
Faves in bold! I feel Catherine Taber and Erica Mendez would work better if they were flipped around; I could see Erica's deeper voice pulling MJ off a little better than Gwen. However, I especially LOVE Erin Yvette as MJ; that's an idea I've never even seen before, but looking at her Snow White, it'd be absolutely perfect!
Thanks for the feedback. I'll admit, I'm somewhat of a newcomer to anime (The Seven Deadly Sins and Naruto are the only series I've binge-watched from start to finish and I've seen various Studio Ghibli films) so I don't really have a great knowledge of Erica's voice range outside of Diane. And I'm glad you really like my idea of Erin Yvette as MJ. In fact; if Telltale ever makes a Spider-Man game, I think it would be cool if she voiced her there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVoiceActing View Post
Favorites in bold

Between the two of them, who do you think Ashly Burch could be a good choice for?
I think it really depends on what voice she used. If she used a softer and sweeter voice, it would work for Gwen; if she used a deeper and spunky voice, it would work for MJ.
HK-47 master is offline   Reply With Quote