Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Discussion (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21315)

RetroPokeFan 04-18-2018 02:35 PM

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy

Oh gee jolly gee, a Transformers show but this time they're giving it over to NY.

Well count me in...

also pls get Dan Green somewhere, he'd be totally perfect for something like this (though it depends on which studio they chose) not to mention some other NY VA's that normally don't do stuff like this.

TylerMirage 04-25-2018 03:06 PM

Right? Like, it's about time the franchise spread out beyond the LA pre-lay and Ocean group again. Can't wait to start finding out who voices who. :D

Shaun Ince 04-25-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerMirage (Post 140710)
Right? Like, it's about time the franchise spread out beyond the LA pre-lay and Ocean group again. Can't wait to start finding out who voices who. :D

Only a matter of time before Texas get's a chance at the Transformers franchise. You'll have the regulars at Funimation stepping up to voice these iconic characters.

RetroPokeFan 04-27-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun Ince (Post 140711)
Only a matter of time before Texas get's a chance at the Transformers franchise. You'll have the regulars at Funimation stepping up to voice these iconic characters.

If Texas got to do voice-work for a bunch of animated Star Wars short films then anything can happen.

IMB 04-27-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerMirage (Post 140710)

I suspect this will probably be NYAV like Chomp Squad and Hanazuki, so you likely won't hear NYC voice actors in most of the roles.

RetroPokeFan 04-27-2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMB (Post 140784)
I suspect this will probably be NYAV like Chomp Squad and Hanazuki, so you likely won't hear NYC voice actors in most of the roles.

If it is NYAV I’ll be interested to see how they’ll handle the actors. Maybe we could still see some LA talent on board, just not the ones who worked on the previous series.

TylerMirage 05-05-2019 09:52 PM

Season 1 updates are on the page now.

Gotta' say, I like this a lot more than Cyberverse (and I don't hate Cyberverse). The acting is stronger, the designs are cute, and of course, it's solidly connected to Rescue Bots, so I'm automatically lovin' that.