Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Discussion (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Marvel/Square Enix's Avengers Project (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23994)

Frontier 06-16-2019 04:16 PM

Re: Marvel/Square Enix's Avengers Project

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerMirage (Post 157934)
I'll concede that if the designs had to lean to either "MCU inspired" or "comic inspired", it's clearly the former. But considering how much they could've just copied-and-pasted the designs and costumes from the movies, this is a breath of fresh air. Like you said, Riot Cop Captain America, man. :laughing:

I dunno. Visually I'm just not as impressed compared to Spider-Man PS4.

I would've, personally, taken some of Cap's movie costumes compared to what his base design appears here, but that's just me.
Quote:

Even the fact that their Ant-Man is Hank Pym (and a young Hank Pym at that) and doesn't resemble Paul Rudd is a step in the right direction.
Yeah, I'm glad we're not getting Old Man Pym, although I wish he looked more like EMH Hank and less like he does from the teaser.

TheDayman 09-06-2019 12:37 PM

Darin De Paul is voicing Hulk

https://twitter.com/playavengers/sta...401604608?s=21

MrAmazing 09-06-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDayman (Post 160224)

Woah.

Wasn't expecting that.

Frontier 09-06-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

On the one hand, kind of disappointed Troy isn't doing Hulk's voice (although I can imagine the horrible strain that would be on one's vocal chords), but at the same time...Darin De Paul as Hulk is pretty awesome, even if it seems most of his dialogue will be sparse compared to him just growling and grunting.

Makes me wonder how much dialogue Troy will get as Banner since he'll be playable as Hulk most of the time.

MrAmazing 09-07-2019 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frontier (Post 160231)
On the one hand, kind of disappointed Troy isn't doing Hulk's voice (although I can imagine the horrible strain that would be on one's vocal chords), but at the same time...Darin De Paul as Hulk is pretty awesome, even if it seems most of his dialogue will be sparse compared to him just growling and grunting.

Makes me wonder how much dialogue Troy will get as Banner since he'll be playable as Hulk most of the time.

Turns out they're putting a lot of focus into Bruce in this game, which makes me happier than anything.

Autovolt 09-07-2019 05:11 AM

Quote:

Darin as Hulk feels really inspired of a choice.

It's funny, Darin's second Marvel role after JJJ is another character Fred Tatasciore has done. It makes me want to hear him take a stab at Beast next.

Frontier 09-07-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autovolt (Post 160240)
Darin as Hulk feels really inspired of a choice.

It's funny, Darin's second Marvel role after JJJ is another character Fred Tatasciore has done. It makes me want to hear him take a stab at Beast next.

I could totally see him as Ben Grimm/The Thing, all the more fitting given what he says in the Twitter Q&A about his first Marvel comic.

Frontier 10-04-2019 01:33 PM

Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel trailer.

She's being voiced by Sandra Saad.

leoalfo15 05-02-2020 03:29 AM

I look forward to this game

Frontier 06-24-2020 02:20 PM

Avengers: War Table extended gameplay showcase with voiced MODOK and Nick Fury.

I think we hear Jennifer Hale in there. I think you also hear JARVIS briefly who sounds like Troy doing a very prissy British voice?