Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Discussion (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22906)

Frontier 12-06-2018 07:40 PM

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

The Ultimate Alliance series is making a return as a Switch exclusive for a game that sees the heroes of the Marvel Universe facing off against Thanos and the Black Order.

From what I can hear in the trailer, Nolan North is reprising Rocket Raccoon, Steve Blum is once again reprising Wolverine, and Isaac Singleton Jr. is reprising Thanos.

Fury's voice sounds like whoever voices him in the Marvel mobile games.

Shaun Ince 12-06-2018 08:05 PM

Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Glad to see a new Ultimate Alliance game. What would be cool is if they got Kris Zimmerman Salter to voice direct it.

Music Meister 12-06-2018 08:30 PM

No way, they are making a new one? First I'm hearing about it, I had such nostalgia for the first game and decent love for the second.

Hopefully with the success of Insomniacs Spider-Man, we will not see too much MCU push.

Frontier 12-06-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Music Meister (Post 149031)
Hopefully with the success of Insomniacs Spider-Man, we will not see too much MCU push.

This makes me wonder who they'll get to voice Spider-Man.

Off-hand I'd expect them to bring in Robbie Daymond since he's the current cartoon Spidey and has reprised for a few games, but this doesn't seem to be going for a 1-to-1 match with the cartoon VA's like with past Marvel games (Rocket is Nolan North and the Black Order sound like they have different VA's).

It'd be cool if they got Kate Higgins to voice Scarlet Witch again.

Nightmare Crusher 12-06-2018 08:39 PM

Please do not screw this up like MVCI. Please do not screw this up like MVCI. Please do not screw this up like MVCI.

GreenGoblin75 12-06-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frontier (Post 149026)
The Ultimate Alliance series is making a return as a Switch exclusive for a game that sees the heroes of the Marvel Universe facing off against Thanos and the Black Order.

From what I can hear in the trailer, Nolan North is reprising Rocket Raccoon, Steve Blum is once again reprising Wolverine, and Isaac Singleton Jr. is reprising Thanos.

Fury's voice sounds like whoever voices him in the Marvel mobile games.

And my heart sank. Oh well, nice to see the series return at least.

Music Meister 12-06-2018 09:10 PM

Just looked up the trailer, still going with an MCU push (seriously why, who’s buying Marvel games but isn’t watching the MCU: where’s your logic Marvel!?!) but I kinda like the art style.
Though Nick Fury is looking different from the last two games :/
Kari Wahlgren sounds like she’s back as Midnight but even though they only got one line each: sounds like Clancy Brown is Sandman and the Sentinels.

TheDayman 12-06-2018 11:31 PM

Oh man, this game has everything I didn't want in a new Marvel game

- MCU/Avengers Assemble designs
- Avengers Assemble voice actors
- "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 3: See Avengers 4 in theaters May 3, 2019!"

Honestly, this game doesn't look any better (graphics wise) than their mobile releases. And a Switch exclusive? I can't.

8000 Saiyans 12-06-2018 11:49 PM

Meh... I wanted a Ultimate Alliance 3 but not one that seems to push the MCU.

I miss classic Nick Fury.

Abdullab 12-07-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8000 Saiyans (Post 149041)
Meh... I wanted a Ultimate Alliance 3 but not one that seems to push the MCU.

I miss classic Nick Fury.

I hope they atleast explain why Nick Fury is Black in this game let him be Nick Fury Jr.