Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Discussion (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Guardians of the Galaxy (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13532)

Music Meister 03-15-2016 03:25 PM

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

I imagine Mantis is not like this in the comics cause holy hell she was annoying.

Besides that, not a bad episode. Not really much else to say about it.

vgiannell5 03-15-2016 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Music Meister (Post 109797)
I imagine Mantis is not like this in the comics cause holy hell she was annoying.

Besides that, not a bad episode. Not really much else to say about it.

I have a feeling Mantis might have been right about Star-Lord's dad being a false king due to him working for Thanos.

TylerMirage 03-28-2016 02:38 PM

I'm really liking where these recent episodes are going. Apparently there's going to be a two-parter Asgard story, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Music Meister 03-30-2016 01:32 PM

The last two episodes of Guardians were decent, I didn't say this before but the fact that they brough in Quill's father. I would have imagine they wouldn't until the movie did.
Angela was there, that was cool.
That's all I have to say about that.

TylerMirage 04-04-2016 08:27 AM

Things are definitely getting intense up in here! :D Really excited for their Asgard War episodes.

vgiannell5 04-04-2016 06:25 PM

Thor has no idea that by declaring war on Spartax, he's falling into Loki's deception.

And I have a feeling the Guardians won't be happy when they find out that Star-Lord's father made a deal with Thanos and realize that Mantis was right about him being a false king.

Music Meister 04-05-2016 03:01 PM

A decent episode from Guardians, I enjoyed Rora.
Not much else I have to say.

TylerMirage 04-11-2016 10:15 AM

I fogrot to mention, mad ups to the show for increasing the female character ratio lately. :yes: Mantis, Victoria, Angela, Rora... keep it up!

Music Meister 04-14-2016 02:05 PM

The ending of this episode was rushed (how can they have a two parter and still be rushed?) but overall a pretty good episode.

TylerMirage 04-17-2016 03:26 PM

"Asgard War, Part 2" was pretty good. I really think that this would've benefited from being a three-parter, though (how many times has that been said about the current run of Marvel animation?), as it just felt squished. There seemed to be too many characters to try and balance with just a two-parter. We get an Asgard-centric arc, but it just felt lacklustre.

Imagine if it was a three-parter. Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg could play bigger parts (and Volstagg could speak!), throw Sif in there, have Odin wake up at the end of the third episode, etc..

Oh, well.