Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dream Casts (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Sonic the Hedgehog (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2658)

Marusero 04-17-2016 03:28 PM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperVoiceActing (Post 111625)
Colleen O'Shauggesy is already voicing Tails in Boom. Just under a different name.

Well, which of my choices do you like for Sonic, Tails and Amy?

Marusero 05-08-2016 07:07 PM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
(I'm going to suggest VAs for Knuckles.)

Knuckles the Echidna
Christopher Sabat
Dave Wittenberg
David Vincent
Doug Erholtz
Kyle Hebert
Lex Lang
Marc Diraison
Matthew Mercer
Patrick Seitz
Reuben Langdon
Robert Buchholz
Roger Craig Smith
Steve Blum
Travis Willingham
Troy Baker

Spideyfan-0913 05-09-2016 01:07 PM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marusero (Post 112847)
(Here are some casting choices for Knuckles.)

Knuckles the Echidna
Dave Wittenberg
David Vincent
Doug Erholtz
Kyle Hebert
Lex Lang
Matthew Mercer
Patrick Seitz
Reuben Langdon
Robert Buchholz
Roger Craig Smith
Steve Blum
Travis Willingham
Troy Baker

Those are great choices, but Travis Willingham is currently playing Knuckles the Echidna.

Marusero 05-09-2016 06:09 PM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spideyfan-0913 (Post 112885)
Those are great choices, but Travis Willingham is currently playing Knuckles the Echidna.

Yes, I know Travis is already voicing Knuckles, but what if his direction was changed? Also, I decided to include Roger there because I think he'd be a lot better as him than Sonic, and you should know how I feel about his Sonic.

Spideyfan-0913 05-09-2016 07:34 PM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marusero (Post 112904)
Yes, I know Travis is already voicing Knuckles, but what if his direction was changed? Also, I decided to include Roger there because I think he'd be a lot better as him than Sonic, and you should know how I feel about his Sonic.

Really? In what way? I'm a little curious.

ConfusedPhantom 05-13-2016 02:15 PM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
....this is like....the forth time I felt like changing stuff? I dunno. heh. I'm bored. This time no reprisals with the exception of the storybook characters (except Shara). I'm tempted to change Sonic to James Arnold Taylor, but Jason Marsden would still be really awesome. Adding Jim Cummings for nostalgia's sake. Him doing Game Eggman would be awesome.

Sonic :: Jason Marsden
Tails :: Lindsay Seidel
Eggman :: Jim Cummings
Knuckles :: Roger Craig Smith
Amy :: Christine Marie Cabanos

Shadow :: Chris Niosi
Rouge :: Laura Post
Omega :: Scott McNeil
Big :: Scott McNeil
Cream :: Ashleigh Ball
Vanilla :: Grey DeLisle
Vector :: Scott McNeil
Espio :: Dave Wittenberg
Charmy :: Jillian Michaels
Blaze :: Ashleigh Ball
Silver :: Todd Haberkorn
Sticks :: Colleen Clinkenbeard or someone that tomboyish and can do crazy (in funny ways)

Tikal :: Kelly Sheridan
Chip :: Ashleigh Ball
Gerald Robotnik :: Jim Cummings
Maira Robotnik :: Jillian Michaels
Jet :: Steve Staley
Wave :: Maryke Hendrikse
Storm :: Scott McNeil
Chip :: Maxey Whitehead
Sonic the Werehog :: Cliff Chapin
Shahra :: Brina Palencia
Erazor Djinn :: Fred Tatascoire
Caliburn :: Casey Robertson
King Arthur :: Gavin Hammon
Merlina :: Melissa Hutchison

Spideyfan-0913 05-15-2016 07:56 PM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ConfusedPhantom (Post 113113)
....this is like....the forth time I felt like changing stuff? I dunno. heh. I'm bored. This time no reprisals with the exception of the storybook characters (except Shara). I'm tempted to change Sonic to James Arnold Taylor, but Jason Marsden would still be really awesome. Adding Jim Cummings for nostalgia's sake. Him doing Game Eggman would be awesome.

Sonic :: Jason Marsden
Tails :: Lindsay Seidel
Eggman :: Jim Cummings
Knuckles :: Roger Craig Smith
Amy :: Christine Marie Cabanos

Shadow :: Chris Niosi
Rouge :: Laura Post
Omega :: Scott McNeil
Big :: Scott McNeil
Cream :: Ashleigh Ball
Vanilla :: Grey DeLisle
Vector :: Scott McNeil
Espio :: Dave Wittenberg
Charmy :: Jillian Michaels
Blaze :: Ashleigh Ball
Silver :: Todd Haberkorn
Sticks :: Colleen Clinkenbeard or someone that tomboyish and can do crazy (in funny ways)

Tikal :: Kelly Sheridan
Chip :: Ashleigh Ball
Gerald Robotnik :: Jim Cummings
Maira Robotnik :: Jillian Michaels
Jet :: Steve Staley
Wave :: Maryke Hendrikse
Storm :: Scott McNeil
Chip :: Maxey Whitehead
Sonic the Werehog :: Cliff Chapin
Shahra :: Brina Palencia
Erazor Djinn :: Fred Tatascoire
Caliburn :: Casey Robertson
King Arthur :: Gavin Hammon
Merlina :: Melissa Hutchison

That's not a bad selection of voice actors. I like it. However, Jim Cummings already played Eggman.

ConfusedPhantom 05-16-2016 12:32 AM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spideyfan-0913 (Post 113258)
That's not a bad selection of voice actors. I like it. However, Jim Cummings already played Eggman.

As I've said, put him there out of nostalgia's sake. ....so, you could say I was being kinda lazy. :bouncy:

Marusero 05-16-2016 03:54 AM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spideyfan-0913 (Post 112907)
Really? In what way? I'm a little curious.

Like, what if Travis was to sound more like Scott Dreier instead of Dan Green? That's what I was thinking about, buddy. See what I mean?

Spideyfan-0913 05-16-2016 01:05 PM

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marusero (Post 113275)
Like, what if Travis was to sound more like Scott Dreier instead of Dan Green? That's what I was thinking about, buddy. See what I mean?

I hope I didn't sound rude. Like I said I was curious. I liked your choices of voice actors. :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.