Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   Casting Call (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Live Voiceover of Final Fantasy 8 (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24906)

TheLemonStand 12-10-2019 02:51 PM

Live Voiceover of Final Fantasy 8

Hello! At the Lemon Stand, we like to try different ideas! And one of those ideas is to have voice overs on Role-Playing Games! Our current project is: Final Fantasy 8.

We are looking for Voice Actors for all characters (Main characters, NPCs, etc). It will be done live on Twitch weekly. We are aiming to play every Saturday at 12 PM Central Time (USA), however times may change depending on the availability of voice actors. The sessions will last roughly 4 hours.

There are eleven main characters that will be making an appearance often. All Main Characters (i.e. will likely need to show up for all recordings) include: Squall Leonheart, Rinoa Heartilly, Quistis Trepe, Zell Dincht, Selphie Tilmitt, and Irvine Kinneas. Temporary characters (i.e. characters that show frequently, but not likely every week) include Laguna Loire, Kiros Seagill, Ward Zabac, Seifer Almasy, and Sorceress Edea. We are also looking for voice actors interested in voicing for NPCs.

I would like to have auditions turned in by 01/01/2020.
If all positions are not filled by then, we will first ask the voice actors that sent in their auditions whether they would like multiple characters.

I do request that any auditions and/or questions be sent to the e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you for your interest, and I hope to hear your beautiful voices soon!

TheLemonStand 12-20-2019 04:25 PM

Live Voiceover of Final Fantasy 8

Hello! At the Lemon Stand, we like to try different ideas! And one of those ideas is to have voice overs on Role-Playing Games! Our current project is: Final Fantasy 8.

We are looking for Voice Actors for all characters (Main characters, NPCs, etc). It will be done live on Twitch weekly. We are aiming to play every Saturday at 12 PM Central Time (USA), however times may change depending on the availability of voice actors. The sessions will last roughly 4 hours.

There are eleven main characters that will be making an appearance often. All Main Characters (i.e. will likely need to show up for all recordings) include: Squall Leonheart, Rinoa Heartilly, Quistis Trepe, Zell Dincht, Selphie Tilmitt, and Irvine Kinneas. Temporary characters (i.e. characters that show frequently, but not likely every week) include Laguna Loire, Kiros Seagill (TAKEN), Ward Zabac, Seifer Almasy, and Sorceress Edea. We are also looking for voice actors interested in voicing for NPCs.

I would like to have auditions turned in by 01/01/2020.
If all positions are not filled by then, we will first ask the voice actors that sent in their auditions whether they would like multiple characters.

I do request that any auditions and/or questions be sent to the e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you for your interest, and I hope to hear your beautiful voices soon!

EDIT: I seem to have forgotten to put some lines for the characters involved! I do apologize!

Squall Leonheart:
...Whatever.
Everyone has to take care of themselves. I don't want to carry anyone's burden.

Rinoa Heartilly:
You're-going-to-like-me! You're-going-to-like-me! Did it work?
You're still a teenager. Why don't you act like one for a change?

Quistis Trepe:
You know, the boys often choke on this test when I come with them. I guess my charm makes them nervous.
For the last time, stay back! You're only going to provoke him.

Zell Dincht:
D-Do you have any...hot dogs left?
We're on your team, Instructor. Let's kick some ***!

Selphie Tilmitt:
Super-Duper-Mega-Bummer!!
Oh! Neato! A hole in the middle of nowhere.

Irvine Kinneas:
Sharpshooters are loners by nature... We hone our instincts, pour our whole being in a single bullet. The pressure of the moment... An instant of tension... That's what... I have to face alone...
I say things that get a rise out of some people. Just don't let it bother you and we'll get along fine.

Seifer Almasy:
Listen up! Teamwork means staying out of my way. It's a Squad B rule.
What's the matter, Zell? Swatting flies?

Laguna Loire:
Don't be such a weenie!
Oh well, nothing's cheaper than something free.

Kiros Seagill: TAKEN

Ward Zabac:
So we'll get smashed, and then we'll CHAAARGE!
H-Hey! You can't park in the middle of the street!

Sorceress Edea:
...Lowlifes. ...Shameless filthy wretches. How you celebrate my ascension with such joy. Hailing the very one whom you have condemned for generations. Have you no shame? What happened to the evil, ruthless sorceress from your fantasies? The cold-blooded tyrant that slaughtered countless men and destroyed many nations? Where is she now? She stands before your very eyes to become your new ruler. HAHAHAHAHA.