Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interviews with Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   James Marsters (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22239)

Norozco18 07-20-2018 09:09 AM

James Marsters

OK, so I've been looking into a few articles where he talks about how he got the part of the Dragon Ball Super. Also, he explain about it in full detail & he didn't anything out, so check them out if you wish.

Interview 1

Interview 2

Note: Even though that what i found is not what you'd expected, & that one of them has an Audio video attached to it, but as long as its an interview, then it's legit.

Kioea 07-21-2018 03:52 AM

Re: James Marsters

Um... he's just talking about Piccolo in Evolution. He simply says, "No comment," on the subject of Super.

I appreciate that you gave a slight heads-up, but it might have been helpful to edit the description, so as not to mislead people.

Norozco18 07-24-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kioea (Post 144369)
Um... he's just talking about Piccolo in Evolution. He simply says, "No comment," on the subject of Super.

I appreciate that you gave a slight heads-up, but it might have been helpful to edit the description, so as not to mislead people.

Oh, I see, well thanks for the advice Kioea, I'll make a mental note of that so I won't repeat the same error in the near future. :ashamed:

Kioea 07-24-2018 04:15 PM

Admittedly, I'm not one to talk here. I have jumped the gun before when I'm excited about something, and therefore missed a vital detail. When it happens, it's embarrassing, but I always try to correct or clarify the statement on realisation.

I did find segments of that interview very interesting. Notably when he said that he was all excited to be working with Stephen Chow, and then shows up for filming and he's not there - just a name on the paper to entice them down, as he put it. That explains quite a bit about that movie. And the moment when, in the cinema, he asked a kid, "Is this Dragon Ball?" And the reply was an emphatic, "No, it's The Fast and the Furious." That's both hilarious and depressing at the same time.

Norozco18 07-25-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kioea (Post 144459)
Admittedly, I'm not one to talk here. I have jumped the gun before when I'm excited about something, and therefore missed a vital detail. When it happens, it's embarrassing, but I always try to correct or clarify the statement on realisation.

I did find segments of that interview very interesting. Notably when he said that he was all excited to be working with Stephen Chow, and then shows up for filming and he's not there - just a name on the paper to entice them down, as he put it. That explains quite a bit about that movie. And the moment when, in the cinema, he asked a kid, "Is this Dragon Ball?" And the reply was an emphatic, "No, it's The Fast and the Furious." That's both hilarious and depressing at the same time.

Yeah, no kidding. :yes: