Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   Casting Call (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Suggestions/Improvements (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7221)

AlexW-R 03-26-2015 08:53 AM

Re: Suggestions/Improvements

Hi there!

I think it would be cool if projects were sorted by genre, like for example if you want to voice for something funny you have to trawl through loads of stuff before finding anything. I find the casting call to be quite anime dominated and it would be nice to be able to filter that out sometimes.

donniegirl12 04-11-2015 04:20 PM

I think there needs to be a stricter policy with the casting calls. Lately, I've been seeing far too many ''troll'' casting calls and it's getting really frustrating. I remember when BTVA was taken seriously, and now it feels like people are not treating it like a voice acting/auditioning site, and more like a playground. Is there anything that can be done to prevent trolling or even bullying? Some of the casting calls, although I don't know the people, seem to be aimed at certain users and seem really petty. I think if there was some sort of monitoring in place, it will make the casting call much better!

Thanks!

Hal 05-23-2015 12:33 AM

I think a great addition would be to have the ability to save individual Projects to a personal list, kind of like a bookmark option to revisit later and audition for.

testmychararcter 05-26-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxwolf (Post 46407)
Have any suggestions on how Casting Call could be improved? Maybe there's a new feature you'd like to see.

Would love to hear what's cooking on your brain :)

What about live chat room so people can talk and share ideas,links ,their auditions etc.

spectrus 08-10-2015 04:15 AM

Simple i think maybe streamline the casting aspect when someone gets cast have a direct link where the cast member gets instant communication capabilities with the project creator right on the site vs having to seek alternative methods external email sources etc because i was cast emailed the content creator no response then only to discover my cast role status changed to cast to another member... which u can imagine is not cool it got sorted out but if there was a better communication platform withing btva this could be useful indeed.

testmychararcter 08-16-2015 06:25 PM

I was wondering the way Craigslist sets up picture gallery list for you to browse on can you guys set the casting call like that so you can see the auditions pics while scrolling down and make the picture size bigger for vision purposes plz respond...

rezinator01 08-21-2015 11:25 AM

I would like a username change option if possible as my other account with my name won't let me audition or change avatar images. I also want to get away from my screen name type stuff

JessLynnP 09-21-2015 07:42 PM

Maybe put a delete button if you no longer want to work on a project?

Palico 12-17-2015 07:31 PM

It'd be great if I could bookmark projects or even individual roles. I'm pretty new to this site so I apologize if this exists already.

LittleMs.Meister 12-23-2015 04:02 AM

How about giving the members the option to maintain their own auditions page by letting them decide which auditions to keep for display and select the ones they wish to delete? Such as keeping the casted roles on display and deleting the roles labeled as "cast to another member" instead of having the system cleaning everyone's slate every once in a while. It might be better to just let the members do it themselves.